Ladies!!!! When are you going to tour Ohio?

Anon is coming off hiatus soon. . .

Anybody interested in visiting Ohio this summer?

Other than the obvious (booking and being dependable) what do the gents here in Ohio need to do to get some of the other ECCIE beauties to pass through?

There is nothing in Ohio. They will start touring when the state of Ohio moves South.
One of my pet peeves is hobbyists who constantly whine "Come to my area!!!"

Sometimes, if Mohammad won't come to the mountain, the mountain has got to come to Mohammad. And this mountain has enjoyed his various trips. Try it yourself, you might enjoy it.

Cheers,

bcg (headed to parts south this coming weekend to meet a lady long on his radar...)
There is nothing in Ohio. They will start touring when the state of Ohio moves South. Originally Posted by pyramider
That probably makes it a lot like the Malay Peninsula.
I sure love the way you three ladies are wearing your hair these days. . .

JACKASSES!

One of my pet peeves is hobbyists who constantly whine "Come to my area!!!" Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I won't speak for other ladies, but it rates way up there with me too.
  • Bliss
  • 05-23-2010, 10:10 PM
I won't speak for other ladies, but it rates up way up there with me too. Originally Posted by Ansley
Me too! I can't tell you how many times I have tried to tour somewhere that the guys are begging me to come to and then end up with no pre-bookings. As for ohio.....i would love to visit the r&r hall of fame, so I could make it a business/recreational trip some time. I'm always up for suggestions for touring.
JACKASSES!

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Coming from you, that's a compliment.

Cheers,

bcg
Me too! I can't tell you how many times I have tried to tour somewhere that the guys are begging me to come to and then end up with no pre-bookings. As for ohio.....i would love to visit the r&r hall of fame, so I could make it a business/recreational trip some time. I'm always up for suggestions for touring. Originally Posted by Bliss
Actually Memphis isn't that far, so maybe I will get down there this summer, Bliss.

I agree with you on the guys begging and never following through on their end. That is one of the discussions I was hoping to stimulate on this thread, and perhaps encourage ladies to talk a bit about what causes them to tour, so maybe those of us that do beg, become more enlightened.

As to Atlanta. . .why bother, it is worse than Ohio. At least we don't have tired, cranky providers that are overpriced. They can keep their peaches.
Actually Memphis isn't that far, so maybe I will get down there this summer, Bliss. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Miss Bliss's reputation suggests that it'll be worth the trip (I've been meaning to see her (she is, after all, local to me), but the stars never align. Dammit. But what's worth experiencing is worth waiting for, I say...)

And Little Rock is only two hours or so west of Memphis, and I know you were interested in a lady there. It'll take a tiny bit of work to track her down, but recent reviews say it'll be worth it.

Cheers,

bcg
Hmmmm. . .

Thanks for the tip, BCG!

That little corner of the world is looking like a "must see" destination this summer. Maybe I will buy you an adult beverage or three, BCG, if the stars align and I manage to get down there.

I know I have to visit Paducah, KY later this summer, which gets me closer to that general region. If I just extend my trip I could probably see that doll you elude to, as well as our new friend Miss Bliss.
  • Paven
  • 05-24-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm with Bliss on making it a recreational/work trip. There are several things in Ohio that I would enjoy seeing and doing. The aforementioned Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, The Underground Railroad, the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Manatee Coast Exhibit at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. I'm not FS but I'd still go and dance.
As to Atlanta. . .why bother, it is worse than Ohio. At least we don't have tired, cranky providers that are overpriced. They can keep their peaches. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Oh, we have plenty of young ones too. And some of them are more likely to be focused singularly on the payday. They'll still see guys that are personality free.

Overpriced? Just because you choose not to pay my rates does not equate to being overpriced. Thankfully, there are other men that don't hold your opinion.
've always heard Ohio was a very pretty/scenic state. How is the LE situation up there? H
WOW!

I better open a window, because I just got a whiff of spoiled, canned peaches.

SH and Paven, the LE can be tricky in the city limits of Columbus and in the beltway of Cincinnati, so most stick to the suburbs in those two towns.

In Cincy, you would want to actually stay in NKY near the airport. NKY is nice because it puts you near both stadiums for sports, the underground railroad museum, as well as the Newport aquarium and Mainstrasse. There are also many museums, music halls in downtown Cincy, which is just across the river. You might like the Hoffbrau house at Newport on the levee (and other clubs), and the other attractions in Northern Kentucky. If you want nature, an hour down the river is Clifty Falls. To the east, up river is Shawnee State Forest. To the south and east is Red River Gorge. These are all very pretty.

You could also stay north of Cincy near Kings island--there is much fun to be had in that area as far as attractions. the key is to stay out of Hamilton County as the sheriff has a major erection for all things to do with SP--this is the same guy in power that went after Larry Flint in the seventies. Yep, over forty years guiding the region as KING LEO otherwise known as Simon Liess. Paven you should be VERY careful as this town has run every strip joint and erotic dance agency out of town--we have to drive an hour just to see a girl wearing pasties. If you come here, stick to this type of board--do not advertise on BP and CL, as i think he and his deputies eat lunch together picking targets out those two publications (now web sites). They pride themselves on the "clean community values."

CBUS has German Village and Shakespeare Festival in the summer that is pretty awesome. I think they also have a minor league team. I usually prefer the suburbs north of the city near Dublin. If you are into nature and scenic areas, I would make sure i go south and east of CBUS while here and take in Hocking Hills for a day or so--very beautiful!

Dayton also has a minor league team and a few attractions. Most stay near the 675 and 75 interchange.

Others from the north may weigh in about Toledo and Cleveland. I don't get that far north these days.