sDate: 3-9
Name: Emily
Phone: 512-333-1415
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage...-92345#rubmaps
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Lamar and breaker
Activities: Rub, Ballcupping/massaging, fov Hj, bls FivDatytc, cbj, dtcbj, usddtcbjhot + 69, cfsstanding mish tc
Hair Length and Color: Thick dark brown past shoulders put up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vietnamese she was in heels but I'd say 5'5 w/o. About abuck20 ish nice natural very large C id say but most would say D or like a small DD. Cupableass but decent not a hard body but slender n soft. Slight mid but not really she kept covered. No tats or piercings. In a blue dress and heels.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Low-T
  • 03-20-2020, 12:23 PM
Fantastic! I wish all reviews could be this specific.
  • ATX
  • 03-21-2020, 01:09 PM
Thank you low t I'm glad it's recognised and appreacated. Saw a typo in it. I saw stallions* post on this place so thanks to him for his info.
Is Osaka still open now, or are all AMPs closed?
DT was open last night. I don't know about today.
DT was open last night. I don't know about today. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
How are they open? I read a document from the city saying that massage parlors are included in the closures?

Or are they just... hoping no one notices? I heard Pinballz got kinda into a fight with the city about staying open etc.
  • topps
  • 03-23-2020, 07:24 AM
Place looked closed yesterday. the signature neon "open" sign was turned off and no vehicles around.
Texted my two go to gals, each at different AMPs. They were both closed yesterday, and said they wouldn't reopen until next month.

One of them, my current fave, did offer to meet me at the spa for a private session this week. Giving it some consideration.
How are they open? I read a document from the city saying that massage parlors are included in the closures? Originally Posted by austintoast
D&T is a criminal enterprise engaged in human trafficking of sex slaves.

Do you really think they care what the city says?
D&T is a criminal enterprise engaged in human trafficking of sex slaves.

Do you really think they care what the city says? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I mean even if what you say is true they require a veneer of legality (hence "massage parlor" not "asian sex slaves 4 sale").
  • ATX
  • 03-23-2020, 07:23 PM
There are still options as mentioned in ros.
I mean even if what you say is true they require a veneer of legality (hence "massage parlor" not "asian sex slaves 4 sale"). Originally Posted by austintoast
Excellent point.

That's probably why Angela hides the shackles during the day.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.