Location, Location, Location

I'm new to the scene and was suggested to me that this may be an appropriate forum to ask what side of town I am needed on when deciding where to settle/establish location. Any suggestions.......
Just throwing some answers out there, maybe the Galleria area or maybe Midtown. Puts you at sort of the heart of the city and accessible to most clients in some form or fashion.

I think probably a provider would know the lands better.
You could also try an underserved area, such as the North West of Houston (Hwy 290 area). Since the Galleria and South West areas are already saturated with providers, you could possibly get more business in an area with less providers.

And, yes, I say this because I am on the NW Houston side and hate to travel 30 minutes to the SW! LOL.

BTW I saw your pics in another thread. Looking nice! Would love to see a face pic.
Thank you. I'm starting off close to those areas mentioned, but was actually wondering about the Clear Lake area. Y/N? As for face pic, I definately have a pretty face and smile, but I hope you understand that I like to be discreet. But you could always come see it in person to verify.
Clear Lake is not that good, think about morning and afternoon sessions. The Traffic on the Gulf Freeway is really bad.

Plus, it is a long way from 80 percent of your potential client base.

My ATF is based in the Gallaria area, that seems to be a favorite of many.
I'd avoid the entire East site, and down towards Galveston. (Including Clear Lake.)
Southwest off 59 was good for me.....got the sugarland guys and the galleria guys!!!
59 and beltway....dammm good location....but stay on the north side of beltway 8, police dont play with the southside of 59 and beltway
I would say while you are working at a hotel the 59/Kirby area is great. There is a Sheraton that is reasonably priced and nice enough to draw the clients you want to attract. And you have all the professionals who work in Greenway and downtown who can get to you easily.

Once you get an incall I say midtown (however I am biased ... lol) but seriously, Midtown is great for business. I would not work anywhere else. And there is so much fun stuff to do around here in your down time.
i am with babydoll....southwest area and galleria area
I would say while you are working at a hotel the 59/Kirby area is great. There is a Sheraton that is reasonably priced and nice enough to draw the clients you want to attract. And you have all the professionals who work in Greenway and downtown who can get to you easily.

Once you get an incall I say midtown (however I am biased ... lol) but seriously, Midtown is great for business. I would not work anywhere else. And there is so much fun stuff to do around here in your down time. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Funny thing is when I said Midtown, you were the second thing that popped into my mind. The first thing was, "I sure would like some Star Pizza."
Energy Corridor works well for me.
Clear Lake is not that good, ... Originally Posted by Jackie S
IMO, Clear Lake is "doom and gloom," since the the "energizer bunny" is on life-support and the budgetary hand is gripping the plug.....unless the "winds" change in the next six years.
I think Clear Lake needs some Good providers. I just read a post where one of the 45S/BW8 girls was called the "Flavor of the Month" so I don't see this area all Gloom and Doom. Maybe just Underserved by Quality Providers. On the other hand Galleria must have Providers running into each other with all the Incalls there. There are so many nice places to go and things to do in the CL area on your down time that you would never be bored. You can find Any kind of food you like in CL and Any type of Nightlife also. Give CL a try.
I say the NW, but only for selfish reasons.
  • anita
  • 10-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Med. center,galleria,rosenberg,clea r lake it doesn't matter. If you are pretty they come to you no matter where you are.