The Boss's Daughter... Need Help

I'm employed by a small firm, recently the boss's daughter started with us. She is a CUTIE!!!! Nice up front, pretty face, AWESOME rear view.

Think of Miley Cyrus but prettier and more junk in the trunk.

Anyway, she seems a little shy from what I can tell. Lately we have been exchanging emails and flirting a little, not in person but in emails.

In the words of Lil' Wayne "I'ma get in and on that p***y, if she let me in, I'ma own that p***y" but I'm not sure that I should because of her being the boss's daughter.

I've had a thing going with the other gal before her, a BBW HUGE RACK and fantastic BBBJ, CIM and everything, till she got laid off. She was an easy one though, hubby was an ass and all she wanted was to be wanted.. So I wanted her to relieve my stress and after some kind words she was ready to go on many many occasions. Parks, parking lots, office closets, desks, IT WAS AMAZING!!! Man I miss her. BBW's give the best BBBJ's (IMO)

DAMN THIS ECONOMY!!!!!!!!

Anyways, any suggestions??
Suggestions: DON'T!

Do you need your job? Do you like your job? Do you want to be unemployed, and probably not going to get a good reference if you screw the boss' daughter?

Other than getting your rocks off, what good can possibly come from this?

We always joke that a provider is cheaper than a wife. How much could this one cost you?

If this does not deter you, go back to the top, and re-read. (This is a perpetual loop, by the way. Keep going back to the top until you regain your senses.)
Are you serious? Really?
  • davo1
  • 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Don't give in to the dark side.
Suggestions: DON'T!

Do you need your job? Do you like your job? Do you want to be unemployed, and probably not going to get a good reference if you screw the boss' daughter?

Other than getting your rocks off, what good can possibly come from this?

We always joke that a provider is cheaper than a wife. How much could this one cost you?

If this does not deter you, go back to the top, and re-read. (This is a perpetual loop, by the way. Keep going back to the top until you regain your senses.) Originally Posted by tigercat
I've gotta go with TigerCat on this one... DON'T!!!

There is nothing good that can come out of it... been there, done that, don't work there any more

The hardest part was feeling guilty when in meetings with him (It was his granddaughter, don't know if that made it even worse) and knowing that he knew... even though I don't think at that point he did!

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it. I kinda had a feeling that I should stay away but I needed reassurance.

I wanted the suggestions to be HELL YEAH go for it... LOL

That's why I love it here everyone helps everyone out!!!!!

PS. I forgot to mention that she's the stepdaughter. With that being said does it change anything?

The hardest part was feeling guilty when in meetings with him (It was his granddaughter, don't know if that made it even worse) and knowing that he knew... even though I don't think at that point he did! Originally Posted by superdogg69
I would be paranoid as HELL, we have meetings all the time at work.
Can you provide contact info for BBW blow job expert? LOL
  • Txh64
  • 01-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Sure...go for it! You sound like you are ready for a new job and change of career anyway...

Any advice in this posting is fictitious.
Can you provide contact info for BBW blow job expert? LOL Originally Posted by Bloodhound

I wish I had it!!!!
yes do it, fuck the shit out of her. remember, you only live once
yes do it, fuck the shit out of her. remember, you only live once Originally Posted by alex_0591

My MAN!!!!!!!

YOLO
You guys are all nuts.
STAY AWAY FROM HER and give me her name and number. Just because you can't have her, doesn't mean that I can't.
  • MRMR
  • 01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Stay far away.
Hard to hobby collecting unemployment.
Fuck the daughter, then her friends.
Do her bareback and you might become the son-in-law. Father of his grandchildren.