Black Friday Spcls

Black Friday in US is a biggest period of savings. Do providers take this opportunity to offer rock bottom discounts during this week?
I wouldn't object to a Black Booty Friday that offered some great deals....
2nd that Yes we need a couple several black booty Fridays
Or how about a "Oh Crap I spent way to much money on black Friday and have a big credit card bill looming" Discount?
It would give me something worthwhile to do on my day off.
lol... but bf i am gonna stay with family?
Or how about a "Oh Crap I spent way to much money on black Friday and have a big credit card bill looming" Discount? Originally Posted by inctown

That's more likely! I love that idea. I'm going to use that in my post-Thanksgiving ad.

For the week of Thanksgiving, I would bet there are fewer providers available due to kids being home from school, family staying with her, or being out-of-town visiting family.

But once the kids are back in school and families are back in place...hmmm..awesome time to earn for Christmas bills.
edit by Pistolero

ads in ad forums only

~
I wouldn't object to a Black Booty Friday that offered some great deals.... Originally Posted by Russ38
I like the sound of Black Booty Friday. Lucky you, I'll be in Houston next week.
Do you have to have a black booty?
No a whooty also qualify
Im sure come Monday in the ad section , providers will have specials listed. Honestly, most holidays providers have themed discounts...

@BrownSugar - cant wait to go back !
Im sure come Monday in the ad section , providers will have specials listed. Honestly, most holidays providers have themed discounts...

@BrownSugar - cant wait to go back ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Come with me! Help me take Houston over !
I like the sound of Black Booty Friday. Lucky you, I'll be in Houston next week. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Very nice BSB.....

@BrownSugar - cant wait to go back ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva....I'm loving your avatar....Damn
^^^Just to be under you ...thanks Russ♥