A vengeful act gone wrong

And to think CL does not track posting information.

stupid person alert
One is NEVER anonymous on the WEB
Do not hurt or threaten anybody and do NOT get into areas that this forum have rules against...
Otherwise nobody cares
$00 fine? Not bad.
$00 fine? Not bad. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Did you see how fully she is??
One is NEVER anonymous on the WEB Originally Posted by instfixer
That should be an alert thread in and of itself!!!!

People actually believe (or have been led to believe) their personal information is anonymous on here and that folks don't know what bbbj and $$ mean!!!!
And to think CL does not track posting information.

stupid person alert Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
CraigsList takes this sort of hing extremely seriously. Something similar happened to me years ago. A woman who knew my husband posted my hotel room info with some really extreme things. Many guys showed up, banging on my door and hotel security and the police were called as I was barricaded in the room. Craigslist happily turned over records and she was quickly discovered and charged with a felony but eventually plead out.

Lesson...don't mess with Little Minx unless you look good in Orange...
....Lesson...don't mess with Little Minx unless you look good in Orange... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I look best in burnt orange (Hook 'em !!)

ALL: it looks like the writer was trying to use the hobby code for fee and fucked it up just like most of the review writers:

"..................pleaded guilty to online impersonation and was sentenced to four years of probation and a $00 fine."
I want to see the hooker that gets busted for posting fake pics....Wouldn't that be about the same thing?