CC Meet & Greet Initial Report

The rain may have slowed some, but the party has started.

The weather is fine, the talk interesting, and the view(s) is(are) awesome...;-)

Great to meet new folks of the community.
Hang in there! Ya got some sweeties from SA attending.

Spread the word that the biggie in San Antonio is around the corner
^^^I've spread the word, there will definitely be a Corpus contingent coming.

Good turnout, 50/50 ratio is always good! ;-)
I had alot of fun you guys!!!! Nice meeting everyone!!
Sorry I had to leave early. Good Job HL.
I was reluctant to go, but had a great time. Several of the girls showed, some old friends, and I met a few new people. Great job Hobbylover
Now if only I didn't have to work that day I would definitely attend the SA one. It was a good time. And met some providers I will definitely have to see now.
Great time. Good job HL. Great company.

Just couldn't get Smitty away from me to mingle. JK Thanks for the beers amigo.

And the debate was fun!! Early polls indicate that I won.
Great time. Good job HL. Great company.

Just couldn't get Smitty away from me to mingle. JK Thanks for the beers amigo.

And the debate was fun!! Early polls indicate that I won. Originally Posted by Elgato69
Lol. I was aww struck. The Legend was there. All those years of wisdom. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully get more of a turnout.
Smith the legend???

So what did the ratio/ turnout #'s look like? 50 people? 30? 10?
Smith the legend???

Originally Posted by Elgato69
Yeah. It was my first provider I ever saw. After we were laying there and she was telling me all about the site. And she started telling me these magical tales about this mysterious guy named Mr Smith. But that he was retired now. And then he appears out of the blue. Like MJ coming back.
So what did the ratio/ turnout #'s look like? 50 people? 30? 10? Originally Posted by single1
Probably around 20. And then the Donkey showed up cause someone had a really weird fetish. And like 5 or 6 providers.
Lol. I was aww struck. The Legend was there. All those years of wisdom. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully get more of a turnout. Originally Posted by RockChip
LOL, and then you found out the legend was just an old fat guy that likes hookers. I hope you weren't too disappointed.
LOL, and then you found out the legend was just an old fat guy that likes hookers. I hope you weren't too disappointed. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Lol. I was like you. A little hesitant to show up. But glad I did. Good time.
And let's not get to name calling. They are "Working Women". Let's give them the respect they deserve. Lol