Whats the Farther You Have Driven for Pussy?

Ladies and Gents.... PAID and Un-Paid...

What is the Farthest You have Driven/ Flown for Good Pussy or Sex?

What happened? Totally worth it?

xo- Angela Aspen
3 hours
3 hours and worth every penny.
  • FWR
  • 06-13-2011, 09:13 AM
Bogota Colombia, spent a week with her and it was wondeerful. Now I go back 1-2 times a year and still love it
  • Tetas
  • 06-13-2011, 09:19 AM
3 hours there and 3 back in one night.
I took her a pizza and a hard-on because she said she was hungry and horny; I was back for work at 5:30 the next morning.
God I miss being "young, dumb and full of cum."
Three and a half hours at top speed from Austin to Port Aransas after a very innocent phone conversation......

"Hi, just calling to let you know I decided to go to Port Aransas to get some sun"

"Did you go by yourself or with your roommate?"

"She is here too; we have been trying on bikinis and cant decide which ones to wear"

"I am here to help....tell me what you both have on right now"

"well, I couldnt decide so I am naked and I think I will just go on the beach naked since it is totally deserted; Amy has on my pink boy shorts and no top, she hates wearing clothes as you know.............hello? are you still there?.......hello?
4 hours there, 3 hours at a party with her, 3 hours BCD with her, 4 hours back to arrive at work at 7 am .... yes I will repeat!!!
From Austin to San Diego and back. Great little piece I met while on biz there. told her to call anytime I would be there.
Damned, you guys are motivated. I usually have mine delivered.
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Really nice month there with a girl I met in college who was from there
I drove 360 miles every weekend, round trip, to visit my sugarbaby in Houston. I would do it again if she was inclined to rekindle things.
3 hours up and back, Austin to Plano. Depart at 5pm, return at 6am, shit, shower, shave, back on the grind.
The farthest? North San Antonio for a special lady.

Humm??? I wouldn't mind making that trip again
Seven hours each way, multiple times. College girlfriend during summer break. She made the same trip for me once or twice.

I've made a couple of long layovers on the way home from business trips - once in London on the way home from Brussels, once in Phoenix on the way home from ... somewhere. But that was flying, not driving. Those were civvie, not hobby stops.
From Round Rock to Longview (stayed for 3hrs of fun and then back on the road)

From Austin to somewhere outside of Waco (Left at 2am, was there until 7am. I had to be a good boy and make it back to Easter Sunday service)

I met both of these girls off of AOL chat. Damn, I miss those days