Funny and not funny .. Nails n hair

Ok I'm so ready for this to be over... ready to get life back to normal!!
I am needing a haircut so bad! Hoping when I come that way in may the salons will be back open.. lol!
Thank god I do my own nails so that's not an issue!
And I can't wait to get back to shopping,malls,flea markets,chilling w friends,visiting my mom in Brenham and especially road trippin!!!

So what have you been up to?? What you been missing the most?
Wat new things you discovered during this crisis?
I decided to make homemade dog food for my dog.

She liked it so much, she stopped eating the dry store bought stuff.

Threw brown rice, whole eggs in the shell, raw chicken gizzards and
sweet potatoes in a large pot. Covered with water and simmered covered until water was gone. Chopped up the gizzards and mashed the eggs while
stirring the whole thing together. One big scoop in the morning and one in the evening.

Keeps in the fridge and costs a fraction of store bought canned crap.

sweet potatoes in a large pot. Covered with water and simmered covered until water was gone. Chopped up the gizzards and mashed the eggs while
stirring the whole thing together. One big scoop in the morning and one in the evening.

Keeps in the fridge and costs a fraction of store bought canned crap.

Keeps in the fridge and costs a fraction of store bought canned crap. Originally Posted by cinderbella
Throw in sweet potato, some other fruit and your dog will be good to go. We feed our dog this, 14 years old and still runs like a puppy.
Wat new things you discovered during this crisis? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I feel like a teenager again with all this masturbation.
I miss having a drink at a bar and talking with strangers and/or friends.
I am needing a haircut so bad! Hoping when I come that way in may the salons will be back open.. lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll be happy to help tidy up the area around your vagina
My hair is so long I'm almost ready to be the stand-in for Doc Brown in back to the future
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763...v1=still_frame

Keeps in the fridge and costs a fraction of store bought canned crap. Originally Posted by cinderbella

Pretty funny, I did the same thing and need to make a new batch this week. Two larger dogs so the pot is big. Chicken breast ground with meat grinder at home, brown rice, sweet potato, corn, and peas. They love it.
I’m saving $ but I think my left hand is getting corporal tunnel syndrume!! lol
your joke fizzled, Finance.. it's Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

actually it fizzled when you said "my left hand".. who uses his left hand?
Brunch and getting my eyebrows threaded.
Sure I can touch up my own brows with a Japanese eyebrow trimmer/facial razor (because I don't know how to thread) or pour my own champagne & orange juice but damnit I want someone else to do it! lol
I'm left handed but I use both or either
your joke fizzled, Finance.. it's Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

actually it fizzled when you said "my left hand".. who uses his left hand? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

What?? You've never had "sex with a stranger"?
  • Go4it
  • 04-20-2020, 09:14 PM
With a stranger than what? Badda Bing!