Two Pussy Slingers are Better Than One

2 Pussy Slingers are Better than One!

I have commented on threads how much bank is to be made when well-reviewed girls work together. I AM the RULER of Two-Girl SHows... cocky little fuck arent I???

Well, I would love to know the top-notch, plays-well-with-others Queens of Houston are. I am coming this week for the oil convention, already booked with pre-books (so this is not an ad) and many asking for 2-girl! This is my second booked trip here, so trust me... I will be a regular.

I was in SLC and met providers face to face at a Meet and Greet... that ruled... for the night and my next trip this next week. So... introduce me to the friendly lovely ladies!

The Miss Congeniality of Houston ... please PM me... or point to how on ECCIE I find the double -queens that share my fucking work ethic.... I mean work ethic.

The ones that are not Board Drama Queens nor meth heads and has teeth... and... haha
  • Trey
  • 08-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Why not ask the guys that want the double already who they want it with?
3 of The clients are coming in from out-of-town for the NAPE convention. They dont know the culture.

And YES! I have done that before! I have been blown off 100% of the time as they are like "Angela Who?" and they are not bi-sexual. Many clients ATF's are not bi-sexual or like money...haha.. and MIGHT be Gay for Pay with just with one buddy.

I would love the girl who LOVES women, LOVES money.. and LOVES to have fun with everyone!

xo- Angela Aspen (loves women, loves money, loves fun)
well..... the best duo from around here that I have heard for a while seems to be the Isabella4fun/Green eyed Vixen (the artist formally known)........

Raquel Rider does doubles, as does Ruby Red off the top of my head also.......

If I get in front of my comp or think of others later I will let you know......

Good luck!

JaD
Thanks Jusanotherdude!!!
#TeamPlayer
I-10 Melissa and Mikki Fine should get you where you need to be.....they both have incalls.
Ruby Red is outstanding and dh is trying to be helpful, perhaps not succeeding completely but trying...
Just helping where I can.
We have a one threAD per visiting hooker limit here in Houston...just sayin'...
Thanks Jusanotherdude!!!
#TeamPlayer Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX

Trying to be #TeamMember.... or the Member within the team..... or some variation of that.......

JaD
Thanks Wakeuр, then you awoke and saw where I started out saying Im booked... and I am looking for Open Minded Girls which I am sure all are interested in knowing who the fun ones are...

xo-Angela
Angela,

HollyofHouston, Racquel Ryder are great options for what you're looking for.
Hola AngelaAspenXXX !!! I Will Pm Ya....Still Here a Few More days : )
Exotic Beauty... OMG! you must rule Tulsa with a pic like that!
AAXXX -Check your PM

JaD