• 09-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Date: 9/20/2011
Provider: Mandy
Phone: 214-498-5785
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=214-498-5785
City: Garland
State: Texas
The Rest of the Story: I called her to set up appointment. She asked me what I want, 60 for 30min (only include bong bong bong) or 180/hr (include everything). I said I want to try 60 first. We agreed a time to meet. She gave me the location 635/Jupitor and asked me to call her again when I arrived there. I understand this is a typical two call or three call way. I have no issue. I arrived the agreed location 10min before our date. I called her again, but this time no answer. I assumed she is busy so I waited for 10min. I called her again at the agreed time, but still no answer from her. I wait for another 5min, 10min, and called her several times, but still no answer from her. I guessed I did not have luck today and decided to wrap up and drove home. [/ROS]Recommendation: No
  • DABOY
  • 09-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Sorry, my typo, the date should be 9/10/2011.
Are you sure your not 9 days early? LOL Look at the date of your appt. Anyway, why do we even bother hobbying on Saturdays?

With most of my appts on Sunday - they want to add a friend for half the cost!!!!
Sorry, I was a too quick on my reply. But my feelings on hobbying on Saturdays still is steadfast
Is this a dream review? .60 but no session? If nothing happened put it Coed, not reviews. Thats what everyone else seems to do.
Not a dream - a nightmare... the title of the review says it all.

Huck
READ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739

NC/NS is a thread not a review. Moved toCo-ed Providers are free to respond
Actually, based on the link you provided, the provider's name is Mandi

That makes a difference in searches and the OP can RTM this and ask for a staff member to correct your typo.