Maybe its me, or I'm just still new to Eccie.

Is it me or does anyone else NOT get notifications? As far as posting a Jew thread or commenting on one?? As well SD new inbox messages. If it's just me can somebody please help me lol. I'm still fairly new here. Thanks a ton. 😘😘
Notifications on what? What is a Jew thread?
"Jew thread"?? WTF is that?

Hey, where can I sign up for the "Wicca thread"?
Another Jew thread request!!
If I had a dollar for every Jew thread request
Like how u all commented on this post I didn't get any notification to my email or anything telling me people responded. I have to go look for the thread I posted. I'm lost on this Jew thread
Darling, you're lost on this whole "Jew thread" thing? Heck, we don't even know where to begin, we're so lost on it. I mean, you brought it up, and even you, too, are lost on it. I mean, wow. Ambiguous levels of indirection.

Like how u all commented on this post I didn't get any notification to my email or anything telling me people responded. I have to go look for the thread I posted. I'm lost on this Jew thread Originally Posted by jazzy9914
Oh. I didn't realize it was a TYPO! Lmao I didn't pay attention. Its meant to say NEW lmaooo.. That's why I'm here confused as ever. Haha. Sorry
"Go Advanced" button then find "Thread Subscription"
manage Thread Subscription can be found in user cp
notifications to your email can be changed.. also check your spam folder preferences.
I had the same problem and discovered my email provider refused to pass on notifications. Check with your mods. I wound up changing my ECCIE address to a GMAIL account.
Yea I figured it was my Gmail account was going to the spam folder so I had to change my settings. Thanks
Lol, your phone changed 'new' to 'Jew' - gotta love autocorrect
Lol, your phone changed 'new' to 'Jew' - gotta love autocorrect Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Haha lol sorry everyone. And thank you all for your help
I was looking forward to some kosher taint photos.