City: Oxford
State: Mississippi
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: convo, breast play, CBJ, DATY, 69, CFS, CG, RCG, mish, multiples
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair is a bit darker than in her ad and halfway down her back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Crystal is approximately 5'7" with long dark hair. Multiple tattoos that could be a distraction for some, but they didn't bother me. No piercings--or at least no hanging bling. Breasts probably a 36B with dark areola and gumdrop nipples. Shaved, but it could have been a little more recent. She had a bit of mommy fluff, but it didn't deter from the overall package.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review! And from a newb too - keep up the good work and enjoy the PA.

JaG
Appreciate it and the access! Hope to report more in a couple of weeks.
[/PRIVATE][/PRIVATE] [PRIVATE][PRIVATE]
thanks for the info - I've got her on my list; she sounds like a diamond in the rough.
She looks nice but CBJ kills any deal with me!
Nice review, though I'm not sure it motivates me to drive to Oxford to see her.

Cheers,

bcg
Nice review, though I'm not sure it motivates me to drive to Oxford to see her.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
There's fun to be had in Oxford BCG! Go on a Saturday in the Fall, catch a football game, visit the Grove, hit on drunk college chicks.

"In Oxford lies, as promised, the most magical place on all of God's green, football playing Earth: the Grove. A school of red and white and blue tents swimming in a shaded 10-acre forest of oak trees, floating in an ocean of good will and even better manners. It seems that 97% of the world's most really really ridiculously good looking people go to Ole Miss. Where the gents sport coats and ties, toting their bourbon highballs in one hand and their highly decorative dates in the other. Chandeliers even hang from tents in September in Faulkner country."
- Sports Illustrated
There's fun to be had in Oxford BCG! Go on a Saturday in the Fall, catch a football game, visit the Grove, hit on drunk college chicks. Originally Posted by Jackster21
De gustibus non est disputandum. My sports year begins on the day pitchers and catchers report, and ends with the last out of the World Series.

And I'm pretty sure drunk college chicks don't like being hit on by an ugly, fat guy old enough to be their dad.

That being said, I didn't deny there wasn't fun to be had in Oxford (I'm sure even I could find some, though it's more likely to revolve around bookstores and eating/drinking). I only said that the original review didn't motivate me to run there to see Crystal.

Cheers,

bcg
She looks nice but CBJ kills any deal with me! Originally Posted by massagemanusa
What I was thinking too.
Hi,
I am coming to Oxford to spend a month, and I am looking for a "To Do" list. Can anyone please supply me with some suggestions in or around Oxford.

Thanks in advance.
Mr. Video:

Gotta close this thread - posts after more than 30 days aren't allowed in review threads. Recommend you post your request in the In Search Of area.

JaG