Phone: PM Spiderjohn for the number
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...now-33/3448978
City: Gulfcoast
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: GFE.Every thing but greek. BBJ with spit. CFS don't know about multi pops. non rush session. She enjoys the sex too
Session Length: 1hr and OT
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Red past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" 125 pounds,Natural D cups, a few Tats and a gina piercing. pretty blue eyes, shaved gina. Easy to contact very clean and appears to be drug free. Her picure in the room were less than 48 hous old. The face picture is older. Her hair isn't that red anymore. shows signs of child birth in the belly. This was not a distraction.
Recommendation: Yes
Spoke with Amber today. The vulgar phone calls and the 30 dollar offers for for her to give blow jobs has caused her to close shop.
Shit - I was going to call her tomorrow about seeing her. SJ - if you talk to her again, tell her she could find a home here on ECCIE as a provider and not have to put up with all that crap.

JaG
I tried to steer her this way. She is going to start a job on the 1st of January. This was to be a temporary gig
She told me she had seen 2 guys on Saturday that scared the hell out of her. She really is a single mom trying to provide for her kids. She has offered to still see me and another client.