Venice Spa Buffalo?

Anyone? https://skipthegames.com/posts/buffa...-/906502863076
This is a strange one, AMP setup at a house in Buffalo instead of the typical business plaza storefront.
That could be a good thing . If they own the house they can control the property . No threat of LE hidden cams .
  • kosti
  • 04-08-2024, 10:04 PM
Don't like that location.
That's ghetto. You gotta be brave to walk into that house.
  • don w
  • 04-09-2024, 08:31 AM
Alot of other threats in that part of town.
The pictures they sent were pretty interesting. Reminds me a little of Kerr St.
park down the street,walk to door with a pizza box, you'll be fine
TOFTT and if you're willing to visit, the service was honestly top notch. Only saw the girl who answered the door, but she was at least 8 maybe 9 rating even compared to the new AMPs talent.
  • kosti
  • 04-10-2024, 10:36 PM
Blo14224 hope you do a review if you hit this new spa. Their posts/ads look great!

Did text them and they sent all the details, etc. Have a feeling from their ads and texts, they are connected to our other 3 new amps. Did then drive by to scope them out. Saw a couple neighbors just sitting on their porches watching what's going on..... and kept driving. Area is not the best part of town. You might come out to find your car broken into or missing. This had happened to me years ago not that far away from here...js
  • don w
  • 04-11-2024, 07:05 AM
Great point kosti. Think about it if you're the only white guy driving the nicest car in the block and then leave it unattended for an hour. If it's a Hyundai or Kia it's gone!

I will disagree with you saying that it's not in the best part of town - it's in the WORST part of town.
  • kosti
  • 04-18-2024, 10:35 PM
Any brave soul been here, any updates? Spa still looks open.
Damages??
park down the street,walk to door with a pizza box, you'll be fine Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
pizza jimmie ...rides again
im selling some pizza boxs on ebay

this idear gots legs

they also work when picking up a girl

you put the pizza box on your lap with

a hole cut in the bottom and your dick in the box and

tell your woman to get her a piece