💎Between Tyler & Longview💋

I'm coming soon and have a couple questions. I might have asked before,but I forgot. Where is good to stay that's in the middle of Longview and Tyler. What's better for Y'all weekends or weekdays?
My personal preference are weekdays (M-Th).

I always prebook about a week out. Very seldom do I schedule something within 2 days of the event. For example, my next two weeks are already scheduled with ladies who I can count on.

As for location, there really isn't anything between Tyler and Longview. There are a few places in Kilgore. Kilgore is closer to Longview than Tyler.

Hope this help. I know others will chime in and give different answers in what days are best and how they schedule. I can only speak for me!!

Still looking forward to getting more familiar with you one day!
I would recommend coming two weeks in a row. The first week is to get you known in the area. I'm sure you would be being calls once you leave. The second week is to catch all the interested hobbyists from the previous week.

Weekends are always good for the hobby.

Good luck
Im not sure but was Thinking maybe next weekend or the following week this weekend or coming up week is too short notice. I have been to Tyler with Majicmouth multiple times.