Torie Love and Shannon (Asian Persuasion)

I tried to get with Torie Love (Princess Anastasiya) or Shannon yesterday but no luck. I had called ahead on Thursday to Torie, and she didn't answer, but she texted right back. She asked my race and age and if I'm associated with Uncle Leo in any way. I answered, then she asked if I wanted to go to her or for her to come to me, I said I'd go to her, but I wanted it for Friday morning at 11. She said to just text her when I was ready. I did, and no response. I tried calling again, and a little while later I get a text, "I have a missed call from this number" and she goes through those same questions again. The thought of her doing Nuru massage on me is intriguing, especially if body-to-body is involved. If anyone else has better luck, I'd like to hear about it.

When I didn't get a response from Torie, I tried Shannon. Called, no answer, text back right away "Who is this?". I respond with my name and ask if I can come see her, she says yes, asks my age and race, I respond, and then nothing.

One would think that these "ladies" that go to all that trouble and expense to advertise their services would actually perform those services. Ah well.

So there I was, feeling a little, um, "anxious", so I said to myself "Fuck it, I'm going to try Dream Spa." I figured it was about time since I'd been hearing about it for years. And I'm glad I went.
Glad to hear the spa is nice, I'm sure the girls in the pictures aren't there, but how were they? What services?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your review!