Raid at Number 1 Spa Post

Heads up. Someone just posted about a raid at number 1 spa on OurHome2. Police vans. Wish they would put that here. Looks like the final cleanup of Walnut Hill is complete.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...t-Number-1-Spa
Bad news. But thanx for telling us Doug.
We need to spread our seed among the others while we still can.
I was the one who posted it over there, I wasn't sure if it would be allowed with all the changes in rules. I did take a discrete picture of the event but I couldn't upload from my phone on oh2. I'll try posting it here. If you look closely you can see two of the unmarked vans on the west side of the building and it was the door on that side I saw the SWAT team preparing to breach.
Attached Images File Type: jpg MVIMG_20191008_192329-1024x768.jpg (148.1 KB, 2220 views)
Some poor fuck has probably got his dick in his hand right now staring at some bright lights
Yikes!
Like I said, falling like dominoes.
Dammit man!!!
Nightr, did you watch everything unfold? Because that van doesn’t look like the SWAT team van. Just curious if the cops weren’t just there pulling over the driver of the white van for something else. Interesting news whatever went down.

Maybe they were just having a pizza party and wanted some flashing lights to go with the disco music. Haha!
Nightr, did you watch everything unfold? Because that van doesn’t look like the SWAT team van. Just curious if the cops weren’t just there pulling over the driver of the white van for something else. Interesting news whatever went down.

Maybe they were just having a pizza party and wanted some flashing lights to go with the disco music. Haha! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Those might be the vans that they put the enslaved human trafficking victims in.

If this is true then I'm going to miss Number One.
SWAT team to raid a building that according to the law supposedly contains helpless trafficked women.

Kind of an overkill?
  • slap
  • 10-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Yeah I drove by earlier this evening and they had the paddy wagon out front. Thing was huge

Google “Dallas police incident command “. It’s that huge black RV on steroid looking thing
Its the new police chief, she's got nothing better to do. She can't stop real crime so she does this to act like she's cleaning things up. But at the same time these businesses are out in the open. They should have moved a long time ago. The owners of these places have got some big balls.
I drove by number1 this morning on my way too work, they were closed..
She is trying to take the focus away from the recent murder case. I think I will see more closing coming

Maybe they were just having a pizza party and wanted some flashing lights to go with the disco music. Haha! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
No, not the entire thing. I drove by the place twice in a period of of 5 mins. The first time there was nothing out of the ordinary. The second time I saw the three police units with their lights on blocking the parking lot entrances. The unmarked vans were positioned with doors open next to the west door where 6-9 SWAT officers were in formation preparing to breach the door. I assume the SWAT team was in the vans. I grabbed a quick photo from across the street before leaving the area. However about an hour later I drove by it again and saw the Dallas PD tactical command RV(what ever it is called) was there.

One other thing I forget to mention last night is there was at least two tow trucks across the street where I took the picture. Now that I think about it I wonder if they were being staged there, but it could have been onlookers like myself.
  • szz
  • 10-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Wonder why they didn't go after Bali, Lucky Haven and New York, all four at the same time??