CiCi from Auspicious

• Owj
  • 01-30-2021, 08:12 PM
Anyone know where CiCi from Auspicious ended up? I hadn’t been there in a month and decided to drop in to see her. She wasn’t there and the girl that was said she moved up north and it was too far a drive for her to work there. I don’t have her contact info, so any help would be appreciated.
Anyone know where CiCi from Auspicious ended up? I hadn’t been there in a month and decided to drop in to see her. She wasn’t there and the girl that was said she moved up north and it was too far a drive for her to work there. I don’t have her contact info, so any help would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Owj
I dropped in last week looking for my fav Anna and was told something similar. Does anyone know the where about of Anna?
Same for me. Tried them all there, fav was "Selina" or "Celina". Awesome, friendly. But the others weren't as good. Last i came over, I was told she was no longer working here. Was assigned a newcomer. Old and not good masseuse. Not worth it.
Does anyone know where the previous crew landed? Especially Anna my ATF.
Jagerr, where do you go lately in the area. Not getting much luck on quality lately. You can pm me.