URL / Website: None
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Jones road north of cypress north Houston
Activities: Fbsm,se,fuma,hjtc
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 feet. Not a spinner but definitely not fat. Smooth skin and soft hands
Recommendation: Yes
Anna is a good tease, but personally I think her massage skills suck. I went to try the other tall girl but she was busy - they are always really busy over there.
  • ea6b
  • 03-02-2021, 08:19 AM
Love the massage here also very soothing
  • Uomo
  • 03-02-2021, 12:02 PM
A good easy massage and HJ, sometimes that's all a man needs.
  • Uomo
  • 03-06-2021, 12:04 PM
Went by this morning around 10, just after they opened. Anna came out, hands covered in oil and asked me to come back in 2 hours. Damn you mongers are keeping her busy. She had some shape to her, I'll def go back
Went by this morning around 10, just after they opened. Anna came out, hands covered in oil and asked me to come back in 2 hours. Damn you mongers are keeping her busy. She had some shape to her, I'll def go back Originally Posted by Uomo
LOL..

I guess one man's "oil" is another man's "goo"....

Have fun with that ...
  • Corno
  • 03-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Anna is a good tease, but personally I think her massage skills suck. I went to try the other tall girl but she was busy - they are always really busy over there. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Other gal there is Carol. A little thicker than Anna, same general service.
is carol younger and taller? saw her walk by last time.
  • Corno
  • 03-09-2021, 06:49 AM
She seemed older than Anna to me. Had more of a pooch. Service was on par with Anna. Would repeat, but prefer Anna TBH.
OK - last time i went there was a taller, cute girl about 10 or so years younger than anna...she looked good and i want to give her a try
OK - last time i went there was a taller, cute girl about 10 or so years younger than anna...she looked good and i want to give her a try Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Do you know the tall one's name? Did you ever pay them a visit?