My ATF is back

I wrote a new encounter report a few months ago about a Chinese girl named Fanny,saw her on Fry Rd next to Kroger.A really excellent experience a very pretty girl about 30 years old.I went back a week later and she was gone.
I stopped by a couple of days ago and she's back really made my day.Will be back again soon so I don't miss her again.The phone #there is 832-427-1174
Is she same Fanny that possibly rotates to Perfecta massage spa over on Corporate in Chinatown? I mean how common is the name Fanny? she and Tina are very nice looking and accommodating.
Yes its the same Fanny who used to be on Corporate.You're right she is very accommodating which is one of the reasons I like her so much.Got to say it again she also is really good looking
She is nice looking, reminds me of my ATF, my last visit to her was at Perfecta Spa on corporate, she seemed a bit thinner, she still looked good, I recall it being cold outside at the time of my late night visit, she must have been sleeping, I say this because she was yawning and her body was very warm, made for a nice session. I reckon they rotate between shops, I don't mind getting either Fanny or Tina also very accomodating.
I saw Fanny, today. She said she was 23 and from NYC. Pretty tight body and petite, the way I like 'em, but she was super safe with the mask and wouldn't let me take mine off either. CBJ and pushed my legs flat when I tried to bend them. Didn't want me to do mish, but relented. (I'm a big guy.) Tried to hurry my climax and made it take even longer. I haggled down to 1.5 (total), but I'd say it was not really worth it. Close, but a "no."
Afterwards, she said if I took 2 more mins, she'd have "died." I guess she felt I was squishing her, but I was not. Maybe I expected too much due to the nice reviews.
might have been a different Fanny than the one I was referring to, I wouldn’t necessarily consider her petite and definitely late 30’s to early 40, she’s a pretty girl, holding up well though.