• 03-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Date: 3/9/2021
Name: Jessica
Phone: 832.831.8633
Email Address: ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
URL / Website: ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Wilcrest and Westpark (I believe)
Activities: good times... good massage.... <thumbs up>
Hair Length and Color: I don't remember!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: around 5'2"... fit body... little booty... everything looked great... double masked... I wanted to see what behind the mask BUT I'm sure she's not going to let me. Overall, I approve.
Recommendation: Yes
Slow clap...

And the winner of the "I'm still a virgin so be gentle, only my mom touches me that way" award goes to...PKH...for the 5th year! Woohooo, you Da Man!
  • Uomo
  • 03-09-2021, 03:04 PM
PKH, that was awesome. I need to try the lowly recently divorced bit one day.
  • pkh
  • 03-09-2021, 09:34 PM
Thank you thank you... I really debated if I should keep my underwear on when I got to the table. Lol!!! I just thought the slow play was the best option.
Thank you thank you... I really debated if I should keep my underwear on when I got to the table. Lol!!! I just thought the slow play was the best option. Originally Posted by pkh
Nice thought but NEVER go full Retard!
Sorry . . .I missed this: What does ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ mean?
  • Uomo
  • 03-10-2021, 08:14 AM
Sorry . . .I missed this: What does ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ mean? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Its a shrug, aka "I don't know"
Thanks for the review. That was gold.
Felt like reading the script of a hybrid movie between Gorillas in the mist and Forrest Gump
Good review pkh. But I am shocked there was no NE/SE. After “Sara”, I would have expected you to do a junk check. IJS.
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
PKH, if she only knew how much of a monger you are. I'm still going to do the elusive find of her one day. Maybe I'll be innocent too
  • pkh
  • 03-10-2021, 01:36 PM
PKH, if she only knew how much of a monger you are. I'm still going to do the elusive find of her one day. Maybe I'll be innocent too Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
Lol! Don’t tell anyone about me! I am just a dude, a fellow monger.
My mongering is nameless. Although you can reach me any time:

Sincerely,

John Smith
713-555-1212