Blue star on gessner - Groupon

They have an awesome groupon deal - $31.20 for one massage and $79.20 for 3 massages.

anyone had a good experience here? I read on RMs about nelly - but that was a long time ago. any good looking latinas still there?
Link ?
Sorry, No info but may be worth a stop and peak to see who is working there
  • Owj
  • 03-12-2021, 07:41 AM
The price is low enough that it is worth a stop just to find out.
  • Owj
  • 03-12-2021, 08:50 AM
I see the price for a single went up to $65.56 which is slightly above the normal $60 for most places.
I personally don’t recommend this shop, massage is just okay at best for the most part or as long as it lasts, didn’t quite get the entire hour and felt rushed, expect upsell.
I see the price for a single went up to $65.56 which is slightly above the normal $60 for most places. Originally Posted by Owj
Their house fee is 75 or 80 an hour, which is above standard you are correct.
I would be hesitant to whip out a Groupon trying to get a few bucks off. At any sort of business, they are a pain in the ass and it appears that most of the front line employees have no clue that they are participating in a Groupon much less how to redeem them appropriately. Add additional annoyance factor when that employee has a minimum grasp of English.

Reading reviews from Yelp of massage places and the primary complaint of lady customers is "they wouldn't honor the Groupon I purchased". That, and wondering why their $5 tip gets them yelled at by the provider. lol.
I agree with all of you in general - but RM had a good review of some latinas here so i thought a good deal might be here
They are offering 3 massages for $99 on the groupon - quite a good deal for a latina massage parlor!
  • Owj
  • 03-12-2021, 11:01 AM
There is one place that has a sign at the front desk saying standard tip is $10 to $15 for massage. They are $50 for an hour. Apparently some cheapskates don’t know standard tip for salon/spa services is 20 to 30 percent.
I agree with those saying "don't expect much here"