Most erotic ?

Hey my dudes- will be visiting yer area this next week or so-
Looking for what you guys would consider the most sensual/erotic/tantric massage - you know, all slow like and shit ( perhaps its only a fantasy)
Up here in OK, all AMPs are old frumpy and know how to use a jack hammer - not even worth it

Any suggestions would be truly appreciated-
Cheers
Stop off in Dallas for some lovelies, you’ll be disappointed here in Houston, just saying.
Damn ... I’ll have the wife w me so that’ll be impossible until I hit H town.
Damn ... I’ll have the wife w me so that’ll be impossible until I hit H town. Originally Posted by Dooglemc
Check out the latest reviews and talk on AMP/SPA-Houston section about some sexy Latinas.
BWS, OKC is the most white and black city there ever was.

I don't think they have Asians or Latinas there, Doogle correct me if I'm wrong!
  • Owj
  • 03-12-2021, 11:12 AM
There are a number of Asian places in OKC and surrounding area. I haven’t been there recently, but they were there and pretty easy to find.
BWS, OKC is the most white and black city there ever was.

I don't think they have Asians or Latinas there, Doogle correct me if I'm wrong! Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
I thought I mentioned amp/spa “Houston” for Latinas, since OP stated he has a chance for playtime once he arrives.
Yeah- OKc has plenty of Asians- all just fugly as hell- no good past L1 IF that’s even good.
Totally worth the check out of Latina when down there-
Years ago I found a Thai place near downtown that had beds on the floor and the girls wore like a Thai suit thingy of some sort- really enjoyed that. Not sure I’ll ever find it again though

How about the studios? Those worth a shit?
Yeah- OKc has plenty of Asians- all just fugly as hell- no good past L1 IF that’s even good.
Totally worth the check out of Latina when down there-
Years ago I found a Thai place near downtown that had beds on the floor and the girls wore like a Thai suit thingy of some sort- really enjoyed that. Not sure I’ll ever find it again though

How about the studios? Those worth a shit?
Then again, there’s always T Road, buy a drink, get a hoe, lol, jk.
Hahaha. Pass