Still home n stir crazy!

As some of you know,my granddaughter and my son had been living with me the past few months,BUT great news..he's moving into his girlfriends house!
So I gotta run to OK City for a couple days to drop my granddaughter off at her moms..she's moving back in with her.
Sooooooo woohooo Nana will have her house back for fun sometime this week!!

I don't know bout y'all,but I'm so ready for this pandemic to be over!!

I have been able to have some freaky fun this past week but ready for more...lol

How have y'all been coping?
I had thought about going to Tulsa and spend a little time with Miss Oklahoma. Believe me when I say Oklahoma is OK. Might get out today ?
I'm empty-nesting again..being doing spring cleaning/planting a garden in my backyard and my house is,sanitized and ready to rock n roll!
Guess I will be stuck here at home in Springfield Mo for indefinite time...so might as well make the best of it!!
I’ve been doing the same... if nothing else, my yard is looking really good! And spring cleaning is done. Oh, and I’ve worn a whole in the floor from the living room to the kitchen. You’ve heard of the freshman 15? Well, I think this will be the covid 80... just kidding (I hope) you all will know if you see me on TLC my 600 lb life!
But I’m bored. Ready for this to be over, and I’m sure I’m not alone.
What has everyone else been doing to keep busy?
I am so so ready to be back to normal life
I miss my flea markets!

Hi sexy miss B
I'm just a little Bumble Bee trying to get Honey on his Stinger. LOL
Lol I got your honey!!
Dallas did you ever make it over to Joplin?!
No not yet

I'm in Omaha for few days now...be home after that and maybe joplin