What does an ideal incall look like for you?

Hi guys

I'm here trying to make improvements to my in call and I just wanted to know what you guys look for or expect besides obviously clean and comfortable. What are some things that are off-putting to you as well. Thanks
A spot to hang our clothes. Having a clean play area as well as a clean bathroom always helps. Idk hope this helps
yeap that's about it
where we ain't worrying if our clothes are gonna get lice where we put them and catch the crabs
basically what y'all said already
clean sheets and linens, no dog or cat hair, clean bathroom with mouthwash as well as soap (not bar soap but the shampoo/soap)
I concur with all of the above. Even just a chair to hang your clothes over is good. Clean fresh towels to go with the shower. Also, music at lower volume if there is a need to play any at all.
Hi guys

I'm here trying to make improvements to my in call and I just wanted to know what you guys look for or expect besides obviously clean and comfortable. What are some things that are off-putting to you as well. Thanks Originally Posted by PinkBooty210

I don't know how your in-call is set up now (I'd love to find out), but someplace discreet that doesn't raise questions. No one likes the feeling that they are being watched or wondering if we are alone or if we could be interrupted. Some of it is out of your control (where the hotel gives you a room), but the less there is to worry about, the more enjoyable it is for everyone.

As far as amenities... unscented soap, clean bedding, and towels are about all I want or need.
This is great. I provide all of that except the mouth wash. I think I'm going to start offering mini care packages/gift bags with travel sized toiletries mints bottled water etc.
Discreet, clean and safe. Off street parking. No roommates.
Off putting incalls don’t have soap and dry towels and a couple of times even toilet paper ��. Someone sort of hit on the incall being discreet. Definitely that, and texting then sitting outside an apartment, house or hotel really makes me nuts. It calls attention to where neither us nor the provider wants it. A clean incall and play room really make a huge difference too.
  • Buzzy
  • 04-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Walk your talk.
For you to be in my bed in doggy
A good smell. Sex involves every sense we have and I think smell (of the room/environment) is overlooked quite a bit.
Also, if music is going to be playing, ask what I would like to hear. last incall I went to, I was asked what I'd like to listen to, and I really appreciated that.
A good smell. Sex involves every sense we have and I think smell (of the room/environment) is overlooked quite a bit.
Also, if music is going to be playing, ask what I would like to hear. last incall I went to, I was asked what I'd like to listen to, and I really appreciated that.