Encounter: Romp-a-Ronni, the Albuquerque treat

User ID: -
Date: 09/15/2023
Name: Ronni
Phone: 915-703-2389
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/900811099852
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Menaul and I-25
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Doggy, standing doggy, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, straightened. Black. Below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Thin, athletic. Natural B maybe C's. Beautiful teeth
Recommendation: Yes
I completely agree ... I hope folks treat her right so that she visits ABQ again.
  • Lump1
  • 09-16-2023, 05:20 AM
I was able to see her on 9/14. She is a top flight provider I wish she had safer practices though
Safer than bbbj or her suggestion for bbfs?
  • Lump1
  • 09-16-2023, 11:41 AM
Not the bbbj that’s ok but she told me she was out of protection but wanted to proceed. Luckily I was protected she then asked if I wanted to blast in her mouth in which I did and she swallowed. No doubt awesome but come on
Just saw her. She's pretty damn good. BJ a bit toothy but very good. Definitely can take it deep. She did offer BB CIP which I declined. Great body with a bit of mommy damage. So a lot of positives and some negatives. She scheduled someone else at exactly the end of my time and I f lt pretty rushed due to that. She needed me out the door at exactly the end of scheduled time. I'd definitely repeat but if I'm comparing overall experience with our local Mila... Well Mila wins hands down. Same risk. Way better tits. And just a much more laid back, fun, and intimate vibe.