Steakhouse recommendations please

Folks steakhouse recommendations in the galleria, uptown and downtown area to celebrate a special day. Cost no bar. Yes they should have the best collection of wines and potentially serve seafood also....very much appreciated...So Perry's , smith and woolensky, papas, I think Ruth chris, Flemings and Eddie V's are out of consideration. Thanks
Ruth's Chris has, consistently, the best Ribeye I've ever had.
  • cr76
  • 04-15-2017, 08:15 AM
Vic and Anthony's
Fogo de chao
Steak 48
Not sure why pappas bros is out of your consideration. Just went there for the umteenth time for big celebration. Really good.
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks
  • razaq
  • 04-15-2017, 02:13 PM
sullivans is great as well
Thanks all, the reason I have listed the places out since I have visited them too many times, so wanted to try something different...
Taste of Texas!
Taste of Texas! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
That would be of my choices.

However, the bone in ribeye at the Palm is pretty damn tasty. Follow it up with donuts and coffee for dessert there.
http://www.thepalm.com/Houston

taste of texas is a waste

no flavor what so ever
Looks like steak 48 one day and two days later the palm or the taste of Texas.

GS how is the wine collection in Palm? Thanks

FYI you folks are just awesome ....Merci beau coup. Thank you so much....
I have eaten at most steak houses except for Killen's in Pearland which is supposed to be the bomb. My favorite is Morton's in uptown. Actually, Vic and Anthony's, Perry's, Ruth Chris, McCormick and Schmidt's are all about the same. They have similar menu's and great steaks. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. It is more about atmosphere. They all have very high quality meat which sets them apart from someone like outback. Landry's owns a lot of the big steak house chains inculding Vic and Anthony's which is a no go for me.
For anyone who's just interested in the food and could give a shit about high-priced wine and high-priced atmosphere the Bundu Khan kebab joint is perfect. IMO.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bundu-khan-kabab-house-houston