2017 NFL Draft--Who will the Texans Pick.

So who do you think will be the newest Texan?

Texans have the 25th pick, currently.
I think....I mean hope....I mean pray...That Rick trades up and gets Watson. We screwed up by not taking VY, let's not make the same mistake again.
We screwed up by not taking VY, let's not make the same mistake again. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
Can't tell if you serious with that BS............................ ........

I'm very serious. If VY would've been picked by his hometown team you wouldn't seen what we saw. VY was in a no win situation. Fischer didn't want him it was the owners pick and he eventually lost his job because he can't develop a QB. As a fan I see Watson has that big game ability and he comes from the ACC. I've never been a fan of a Big12 QB except VY. Get Watson at all cost is what I want.
VY had a lot more issues than a coach that allegedly did not like him, LOL.

The man is a head case. His life peaked during one game, what a waste of talent.

Deshaun Watson is the man.

Best of luck to the man from Clemson.

Congratulations to Daddy4Pussy for being the only person to make that choice (before it was made, LOL) in the poll.

(Lets see who else tries and slip in after the selection)

Yesssssss!!! Go Texans!!
I think....I mean hope....I mean pray...That Rick trades up and gets Watson. We screwed up by not taking VY, let's not make the same mistake again. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
I'm very serious. If VY would've been picked by his hometown team you wouldn't seen what we saw. VY was in a no win situation. Fischer didn't want him it was the owners pick and he eventually lost his job because he can't develop a QB. As a fan I see Watson has that big game ability and he comes from the ACC. I've never been a fan of a Big12 QB except VY. Get Watson at all cost is what I want. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
You are allowed to make big boy decisions? Vince Young was nothing more than a college quarterback, and not a very good one at that.
Well I like our QB pick but that was a HIGH price!
Opinions are like assholes we all have one. I knew they had to trade up, and I don't mind give up next years 1st pick and 2nd pick. I think KC will regret taking that kid from Tech. He just didn't have that it factor for me, and never won. We finally have a winner as a signal caller!
No, this was very stupid. Everyone in the division got better while we traded two first round picks on a project QB. Don't think he is a sure thing despite what he did in college he is not all that accurate and has a weak arm. And played in a spread system.
Nice try Clark W. Griswold,

You seem to be the only one who voted after the selection was made.

• Trey
  • 04-28-2017, 01:48 PM
Lol i did too. Hope it works out better ylthan the last qb.
Lol i did too. Hope it works out better ylthan the last qb. Originally Posted by Trey

Yup you and notanewbie fill out the crowd that decided to vote after the selection was made.

LOL,