Don't forget Valentines fellas.

Dallas. Take a good look at those guys in your pic.
If they are not gay they don't have to go out of their way at all to get a woman.

No flowers. No poems. No foot rubs. No listening without giving advice. No standing and shifting from one leg to another while you pick out your clothes and shoes.
I know because I have worked along side some of them. I can capture on canvas the small of a woman's back and that wisp of hair that mocks everyone else because it can lightly touch her neck and no one else can. With pen I can describe the flush a woman proudly wears on her chest when she orgasms. A woman can mimic a moan and a shiver and we men are grateful. But her eyes cannot be tamed. Those men would not notice.

HA! But that's life am I right?
lol you sweet man.....I personally don't like the "athletic and sculpted muscle type of man".........I prefer a real man,a man with substance and character {a biker badass type really gets my attention}..IAnd do like a man that has imagination and adventure in his eyes! {bet that guy is YOU!}
There's a sparkle in some peoples eyes to be true. A firm grip and an honest answer.
Without the mind and imagination sex is just friction.
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Oh that looks wonderful, just tell me where to go.
it does look heavenly!
lol you sweet man.....I personally don't like the "athletic and sculpted muscle type of man".........I prefer a real man,a man with substance and character {a biker badass type really gets my attention}..IAnd do like a man that has imagination and adventure in his eyes! {bet that guy is YOU!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm with Dallas.
I like to look at the sculptured men but I don't want one. Seems like to much work. I prefer a educated country boy.
I think its time for me to get a boyfriend. At least for Valentines. lol
Boyfriends have a few rules.

Breakup before Christmas.
Breakup before Valentines.
Breakup before Birthdays.

Men on the other hand.
Boyfriends have a few rules.

Breakup before Christmas.
Breakup before Valentines.
Breakup before Birthdays.

Men on the other hand. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
What are your rules?
Really?

Don't carve these in stone because I may want to contemplate. To plan.

Christmas. It's wonderful because I don't mind the crowds or the weather. I hold the fragile gift in my hand and I imagine the smile on her face as she sees it for the first time in her hands. I smile and I am warmed.

Valentines. She expects flowers. And by God she shall have them.
What she does not expect is a warm bath. Bathed by me by candle light along with soft music. With no expectation of sex I must ad. She stands and is draped in a finest new silk robe. The city lights shine below. She smiles because she knows this night is hers.

Birthday. She awakens in her most favorite local. The curtains flutter in the warm breeze. Breakfast is served at her command and everyone is not seen or heard.
10 of her favorite movies are at her touch. Press a button and her private masseuse is quietly at her call. I am also at a touch of a button. She is queen.
Really?

Don't carve these in stone because I may want to contemplate. To plan.

Christmas. It's wonderful because I don't mind the crowds or the weather. I hold the fragile gift in my hand and I imagine the smile on her face as she sees it for the first time in her hands. I smile and I am warmed.

Valentines. She expects flowers. And by God she shall have them.
What she does not expect is a warm bath. Bathed by me by candle light along with soft music. With no expectation of sex I must ad. She stands and is draped in a finest new silk robe. The city lights shine below. She smiles because she knows this night is hers.

Birthday. She awakens in her most favorite local. The curtains flutter in the warm breeze. Breakfast is served at her command and everyone is not seen or heard.
10 of her favorite movies are at her touch. Press a button and her private masseuse is quietly at her call. I am also at a touch of a button. She is queen. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
You want to get married.
I want to get married.

Really? You surprise me yet again.
Why would you say that?