Gifts for you gals?

• Zerox
  • 06-26-2015, 10:36 AM
So out of the other thread I started, and just talking with girls it seems like most guys don't give gifts or if they do not very good ones. I understand it's not part of the arrangement at all, and not to be expected, but ladies what are some of the better trinkets or items that a guy has brought you that were unique or cool?

I personally always try to bring at least a little something like candy, flowers (not dead), or whatever. If I really get to know a girl I'll definitely try to get her things I feel she's actually into, and not just a bottle of wine or something. Some examples are a nice stuffed animal of their favorite critter, maybe a cd of an artist they like, or whatever. I'm not giving out anything fancy, just things I think she'd appreciate that aren't over the top...just makes it more fun and I feel that the reaction I get is always sincere...which always feels good.
Books, gift cards, candles, wine/liquor, chocolate.
Stuffed animal AND a Jewel cd? I think we dated back in 1998. Broke up after you switched 6th period chemistry teachers.
  • Zerox
  • 06-26-2015, 11:40 AM
Lol man Jenn burning me here too?!?!

Sorry if I'm being hokey, I just find that some ladies actually like these items. And guys, what comes to mind when you want to give something? Do you ever add a personal flair?
I like the little gifts...bonus points for paying attention to personal interest
If you can't come up with a gift that shows an investment of thoughtfulness, (like a bottle of gourmet ketchup) then a $100 bill will do just fine.
I have a list of personal interest & special day (birthday) is next month oh man that time again its getting closer
Stuffed animal AND a Jewel cd? I think we dated back in 1998. Broke up after you switched 6th period chemistry teachers. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This...this is how you troll someone!
Cash!!!
Been married for a decade and my wife will take cash over anything. Guess I am a terrible shopper.

But then again, I could get some little trolls from the dollar store.

I'll try that and get back to you.

Sincerely
Deznuttz (in your mouth)
If you can't come up with a gift that shows an investment of thoughtfulness, (like a bottle of gourmet ketchup) then a $100 bill will do just fine. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Oh, I cannot wait!!
Oh, I cannot wait!! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Me either but kindly leave the ketchup at home you heretic!
Shit! I had it all wrong giving jewelry as gifts.
I get alot of Tito's vodaka...which is my fave.

I do enjoy the though out gifts much more...like a gent gave me a bag of cheetos and a box of froot loops once...that is a snack I like to eat mixed together dry!

I got a nice pair of sandals with skulls on them...I luv skulls!!!

Another time,I got p411 points..BIG help as I buy about 60-80 points a month {each point equals $1.00}
I think you're on the right track offering a girl tailored gifts. It's both unique and thoughtful. Not everyone will appreciate them, though. So in that instance (or any for that matter), you can't go wrong with money.

But for me, I like books and films. Tickets maybe to a show, museum day pass or a gallery. Anything useful or enriching pretty much.