Help!

I left my bag of bdsm goodies in Denver. Would one of you be so kind as to recommend a nice adult store in Austin. I'm looking for a new paddle, crop, whip, flogger, blindfold, handcuffs, restraint tape, under the bed restraints, blindfold, cock rings, strap on and butt plugs. You know.....the basics LOL

Thanks my fellow freaks!

Licks,
Shauna
Forbidden Fruit in Austin.
Depending what area you are in, Cindie's is a nice place, Dreamers or Megaplexxx.
Forbidden Fruit in Austin. Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
For someone whose handle is PlainVanilla, you sure were quick to point her in the right direction, lol. Shall I get out some toys the next time I see you....?
Dreamers is great!
I have all that!

IB
also check out a relatively new store called fascinations on Burnet at anderson, they have killer close out sales on this stuff all the time. and ladies the selection of lingerie is top notch! I love this place and always find stuff i can't live without. my other favorite place for lingerie but not bdsm gear is Le Rouge on 35
You can get some of that stuff from me . I don't use my gear as much as I used to. I used to do a lot of Domme stuff. I have chastity belts, rope, cuffs, ball gags, hoods, crap like that. A lot of cocks too, just no harnesses that I can part with. I have some paddles too. A feed store will have your crops, and home depot will have your ropes. Don't forget your safety scissors!

I also have gallows that I'm willing to sell if you are interested. Real, sturdy gallows with a 2000 lb winch. Let me know
For someone whose handle is PlainVanilla, you sure were quick to point her in the right direction, lol. Shall I get out some toys the next time I see you....? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ummmm No. But maybe an extra cherry on top of the Plain Vanilla would be permissible.

-Nilla (T-Minus 2 Days and Counting!)