Finally. _____ Spa is open

Got a great massage in Rochester today.

Not wanting to out or make public, so if you've got reviews, & are interested in more info, PM me & I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner!
PM's sent all that requested. Have fun & be safe.
Thanks for sharing Space Ace!!
Thanks. I have been there before and it was an odd experience lol...but glad someone is open!
Hi Can you share who is open please??
Thanks. I have been there before and it was an odd experience lol...but glad someone is open! Originally Posted by CSMITTTY
odd ,,, in what way ?
odd ,,, in what way ? Originally Posted by Franklin4
Exactly. Don't leave us hanging like that....lol
Thanks. I have been there before and it was an odd experience lol...but glad someone is open! Originally Posted by CSMITTTY
Please elaborate, I'm going to hold off until I hear about the "odd" experience. Lol.
Looks like we're all waiting on this one..............
Think of very poor hygiene both times I have been there....I thought I entered the Rochester fish market.
Wow. Never experienced that. Upsell? Lol.
Wow. Never experienced that. Upsell? Lol. Originally Posted by Space Ace
Not if you bring tartar sauce!
Think of very poor hygiene both times I have been there....I thought I entered the Rochester fish market. Originally Posted by CSMITTTY
Thanks. In a way it is odd, since have found most of these girls have excellent hygiene usually better than the others.
So I know of 4 places that are unofficially open
As much as I want reviews to be posted, restrain on doing so. No reason to bring extra heat to these "essential" businesses before they are officially open.