Local newscaster

I just saw Trisha pittman.....wow! She is sexy! Does anyone have any info on our local celebs or newscasters?
Eleanor Schaino was a hooker at the Trocadero lounge before she became a newscaster back in the day.
i Actually thought I was sending a text but instead posted it here.
There's one on SA as we speak
No really? On SA? Ok to PM .
I heard from someone who knew someone? That Heather abraham was very oral and very free about giving it?
Eleanor Schaino was a hooker at the Trocadero lounge before she became a newscaster back in the day. Originally Posted by bambino
I heard that rumor. Rumor was if both hands of the electric sign were playing or hitting the bongo than she was working. That was the valley rumor, perhaps a fact
I banged the daughter of an ex-newscaster from SA. Does that count?
There's one on SA as we speak Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie
SA name?
I banged the daughter of an ex-newscaster from SA. Does that count? Originally Posted by Charley3
Lol …. im guessing its the same one that I did , she's now a top model in NY...….. she was nuts but smoking hot
Lol …. im guessing its the same one that I did , she's now a top model in NY...….. she was nuts but smoking hot Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie
My guess she's more like a top, bottom, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl model in NYC. Beautiful girl, so who knows though. And yes my man....she is totally nuts. lol
I took Roxanne Stein to lunch once. Picked her up at WPXI in my convertible vette. Took her for a wild ride down the hill to James St tavern. Her hair was a mess. She was pissed. Spent 40 minutes in the bathroom getting presentable. I drank 3 vodkas while she was fixing herself. Two more during lunch. She wasn’t happy. She told me to put up the roof on the way back. It was our last date. She wasn’t my type anyway.
Who is on SA? Pittman and Heather Abraham are both married. I could see the Brennan's possibly being on there. Kelly anyway.
I seriously doubt a newscaster is on SA. That would be the end of their career.
I seriously doubt a newscaster is on SA. That would be the end of their career. Originally Posted by bambino
It's true
It's true Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie
Then give us a hint (station?) or send a PM.