BBBJ vs BBFS

So I had someone ask me about BBFS...
I'm not into that whatsoever (to each its own) and told the guy no..
He said what is the difference between BBBJ and BBFS?
I believe there is a difference or am I mistaken?

I am GFE, but not GFE desperate.. lol

Ur Thoughts Please...
  • mr666
  • 02-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Yeah there is a difference.
I thought so.. LoL.. He stated that they are both bare services so he didn't see what the problem was... I mean who just WILLINGLY want to do BBFS with a provider?? Like I said to each it's own, but not this provider here...
He's a dumbass, obviously.........

BBFS happens more than you'd want to know.
I disagree with your buddy, between a Bbbj and Bbfs there is a big difference.
@ kerwil62... he has to be and Im sure BBFS does happen alot that is UTR.. That part Im not amazed about.. its how he tried to justify that there was difference.. I was floored to say the least.. LoL

I just needed and honest opinion.. I knew I wasn't crazy...
I mean who just WILLINGLY want to do BBFS with a provider??
....... Originally Posted by KarmaKashStacks
@ kerwil62... he has to be and Im sure BBFS does happen alot that is UTR.. That part Im not amazed about.. its how he tried to justify that there was difference.. I was floored to say the least.. LoL
Originally Posted by KarmaKashStacks
Like I said, he was a dumbass for trying to justify that shit. LOL!!!
I disagree with your buddy, between a Bbbj and Bbfs there is a big difference. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
^ I agree just like there is a big difference between Bbbj and Daty'ing the dark cavity.
I'm trying to remember the last time I heard someone became pregnant from swallowing sperm.
I'm trying to remember the last time I heard someone became pregnant from swallowing sperm. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
My EXACT same thoughts...
Besides not being able to get pregnant, here is some very convincing evidence that BBBJ is NOT the same as BBFS...

http://mobile.aidsmap.com/Oral-sex-c...y/page/1414272
Besides not being able to get pregnant, here is some very convincing evidence that BBBJ is NOT the same as BBFS...

http://mobile.aidsmap.com/Oral-sex-c...y/page/1414272 Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Thanx For the Good && Informative Read Camille Fox...
My understanding is that the genitals are a breeding ground for STD's of any type. That's why they are considered sexually transmitted.

The mouth, with it's saliva meant for breaking down tissue and killing invading germs, is a hostile environment for those same bacteria or viruses. It's possible that they can be passed but it is usually through an open sore or such, not ingestion.
I'm trying to remember the last time I heard someone became pregnant from swallowing sperm. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
Lol i'm sure there's some weird news report out there.