FRESHLY Showered

Do most guys/gals know what 'freshly' showered really means?

To cut down on some confusion 'freshly' showered in my book
is at the time of appt. NOT hours before the appt.

Showers ARE mandatory for me and you (doesn't have to be together) at time of appt. and if you whine about having to take a shower there is an upcharge of
$700

It's really simple, if you want me to spend extra time in your tool box then you spend extra time (scrubbing) your tool box!

Thank you all and have a terrific day!!!!
You wouldn't be starting this thread unless you JUST came out of a session with a whining stinky balled f-tard.

Hopefully he sees this thread and changes his whiny, stinky ways.
Freshly showered means at the time of the appointment, not before you leave home.
yep....driving....farting....p issing.....and other such activities cause the need for another shower
Ok spill it....which fucktard showed up with swamp ass?
We talking about Natalia again?
Some guys think their morning shower justifies them being clean for the day which is NOT the case and doesn't fly in this business.

I started the thread b/c i just seen a comment from a review where the reviewer said he showered 4hrs before the appt.

I think some need to know what 'freshly' showered means in this hobby as it seems
some have a different definition
Don't you like that musky smell? LOL
A woman that speaks her
mind is refreshing.
Wash your ass and balls gentlemen!

I would ask providers to wash between clients as well. There's nothing worse than going down for DATY and the chick's puss smells like a pack of Trojans. Condoms have a very distinct smell. No need to be smelling Eau De Trojan
Showering together is ALWAYS good!
  • iquit
  • 02-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Water and soap are our friends, not baby wipes and cologne.

Let's not forget to scrub under those nails, too, please. I keep a sterilized nail brush next to my bathroom sink, and an emery board close by. Fingers will be exploring sensitive regions, and a scratch downtown really smarts.

Oh, and the individually-wrapped toothbrushes, travel tubes of paste, and mouthwash with little paper cups I also set out are not just decorative touches, although I have been called the "Martha Stewart" of providers for my Hobby habitat embellishment.

If you haven't shaved since morning and the 5 o'clock shadow is starting to look like midnight in the cactus garden, please don't hesitate to ask for a disposable razor and shaving gel. The delicate female landscape appreciates a smooth face, not one that will plough furrows in the skin. (Exception being if you have a well-established hair forest, and then please use conditioner on that beard and 'stache.)

This has a pubic service announcement. Thank you.

Oh, and the individually-wrapped toothbrushes, travel tubes of paste, and mouthwash with little cups I also set out are not just for decor.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
And the tongue scraper
... Originally Posted by iquit
... Wasn't trying to be mean, just passing along good hobby rules.
Being freshly showered almost always means a good session