Sorry Houston trip cancelled!!! I will still be coming soon!!!!

Sorry Houston, I will have to cancel my trip until a later date!!!!!
Well that's no good.
Oh well

Hope all is well with you.
Boardman will be disappointed... I'm sure the gents appreciate the heads up and look forward to your future visit
Boardman will be disappointed... I'm sure the gents appreciate the heads up and look forward to your future visit Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I haz a sad...

I wanted to come, but no real pms. But I'm coming soon. Just can't take a chance at the moment
I wanted to come, but no real pms. But I'm coming soon. Just can't take a chance at the moment Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
houston fucktards cant plan ahead.

Post taint and get your pussy down here.
I may come Monday. There are a few nice gentlemen who are requesting me. Thanks guys
Houston men can plan only about 6 inches ahead.

Lol, I've never been and didn't want a blank trip
There is plenty if dick and money here:

Just don't be:

1. Expensive

2. CBJ

3. Late

4. or stupid.

Well....you can be stupid. Just don't post stupid threads asking what hotel to stay in or where to get a hamburger.
I'm neither , Maybe a lil, number 1 but I'm worth it
uh oh....better prebook then.
I'm neither , Maybe a lil, number 1 but I'm worth it Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe

They all say that but in houston you have to have specials or you wont get buisness...
They all say that but in houston you have to have specials or you wont get buisness... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Translation "Houston has a bunch of cheap stinky ass fucktards"
I'm neither , Maybe a lil, number 1 but I'm worth it Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
That statement is a little number 4 .... like a company believing it's own press releases....or whatever that old axiom is.