Ladies, An Idea for a Valentines Treat for your Favorite Regulars

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/how...th-your-vagina Originally Posted by tbonetas
Only if it came from Yummy Marie's bedazzled Vajayjay first thing in the morning...
Scuse me while I puke...
No.

I will cook up a hot time in the bedroom, but I save food preparation for the kitchen. Heart-shaped pancakes and my sticky buns, anyone?
Not quite sure if tbonetas read thro' the whole article before he made this awesome suggestion.
Not quite sure if tbonetas read thro' the whole article before he made this awesome suggestion. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I read it Sarunga. It's a joke on the guys, me included, who comment in the review about how good her p$!#@$ tasted.

Weak, yes, but an interesting article.
I read it Sarunga. It's a joke on the guys, me included, who comment in the review about how good her p$!#@$ tasted.

Weak, yes, but an interesting article. Originally Posted by tbonetas
You know these TARDS arent going to get the humor in this... Now for Every post you will haveto explain your theory
I specialize in tamales, not yogurt.
No.

I will cook up a hot time in the bedroom, but I save food preparation for the kitchen. Heart-shaped pancakes and my sticky buns, anyone?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Taint shaped sticky buns?
I specialize in Tuna Tacos, not yogurt. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Sorry, I had to fix that.