Ladies: Here is how to handle a negative review. Please pay attention!

• bbkid
  • 02-14-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm in love...again
  • bbkid
  • 02-14-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm in love...again Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Awww.......
Her body type isn't my cup of tea to see.

However, that confidence she has in herself and body and boldness to deliver such candor impresses me.

I'd see her to not only to support her but also to contribute to a statement against hobbyist bullying providers.

however, there's like an 85% chance or higher that within our session she's going to drop names and spend lots of time passionately speaking about message board drama and antics..

That's the ultimate deal breaker for me.

And with that being said (I'm out!), I wouldn't want to see her.
The gas station Dick pills make it hard ..... to hear also...ijs
No they don't. They don't cause immediate loss of hearing
Besides gas station hotdogs w/ free chili&cheese I can get dick pills too? Well what are they called?!
I'm in love...again Originally Posted by YummyMarie

This review was just what I needed to keep the ball rolling during the slow times of the year... All I had to do was make lemonade with my lemons... Everything happens for a reason
I love your lemons
Am I missing something?
I click on the link,
& all I get is
" LuckOfTheOrient, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
The reviewer is banned........did he get banned for writing the truth?
Wow, girl. You look sexy just the way you are in those new pictures!! Personally, I don't like skinny girls... give me curves!
Thank you dear. I don't presume to be a "spinner", or to be everyone's type, but if I am yours... It could be a lot of fun...