Man shot at FW club. Which one

Saw on my ch 4 app someone had been shot at FW strip club. Which one
Saw on my ch 4 app someone had been shot at FW strip club. Which one Originally Posted by quark55
Roxy

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...214919305.html

Just picking nits here, but I wouldn't consider an address inside 820 as "Far North Fort Worth"; but, then again, I don't see how an address on 820 west of 35W would be "NE Loop 820."

Anyway, you have your answer.
I agree Sir. That is not far north, OR northeast. I have not been to Roxy before. Anybody recommend it on quieter nights?
Time i was in there it was very quiet. No hassle. Two customers and one dancer.

My first and last time there about 3 on Friday. Bucks wild and Bucks are just doen the road
Cameras in the VIP.
Cameras in the VIP. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
I don't understand why a Club would do this.. it kills business. why not let 2 parties agree to activities both are in accordance with, and stay out of their business?

the only reason I could see, is if the Cops busted them before, and they agreed to cameras to avoid prosecution.
Every club has cameras in the VIP or private areas. Its for their own protection if things were to get out of hand. The question is if they are monitored by someone in real time. Most aren't because that costs money. Most cameras are just left to run and if there's a problem they'll pull up the tape for LE or whatever. But it has to be a big problem for them to show their hand about the cameras. But they all have them.

Knowledge gained from a misspent youth...
I never knew that. But your post makes perfect sense, too. A lot of you guys have great knowledge to share
Most clubs have cameras but they aren't aimed at VIP cock sucking areas, just everywhere else.
I know the old santa fe strip club on nnwh had cameras in the vip
  • Brot
  • 08-13-2018, 07:16 PM
The girls at BFW are very cognizant of the cameras in VIP. I have had a couple point them out like they are worried someone might be looking and then proceed to do bad things.
Another shooting at another club.

I never heard of this place and looking at Google Map, it's way way way out East almost into the country and boonies.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...dallas-cabaret