Name: Envy at Spearmint Rhino
Phone: Not available
Email Address: Not available
URL / Website: http://spearmintrhino.com/location/dallas-tx/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady trail
Activities: LK, MT, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair (sometimes highlighted pink and other colors)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed medium skin
Physical Description: Well toned body with small nice natural breasts, perfect toned butt, long legs, beautiful face, dances extremely well. I would say she is one of the best if have seen in all of Dallas
Recommendation: Highly Recommend
ROS: I have met with Envy many times. She is extremely polite and easy to talk to. She talks to you and actualy really engages in interesting conversation. She is a great time to take private and you should definitely go see her.
day or night shift
11 USD for a pint at Spearmint Rhino, I the Shah have issued a fatwa against that place.
All for the low low price of 12 hundred bucks
Only one post? The same day joined?
Didn't use the Encounter template and gave the full dancer name. This is going to be a problem, I would guess.
Didn't use the Encounter template and gave the full dancer name. This is going to be a problem, I would guess. Originally Posted by billw1032
I kinda doubt it. There was no mention AT ALL of extras, so giving the girl's full name is probably OK.

(No doubt the Mods will correct me if I am mistaken.)
I kinda doubt it. There was no mention AT ALL of extras, so giving the girl's full name is probably OK.

(No doubt the Mods will correct me if I am mistaken.) Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Check the activities list.

Of course, as I've mentioned before, the sticky at the top of the forum which used to define "extras" is gone, so you may be correct. I don't know if there is an official definition of "extras" under the new rules.