URL / Website: -
City: FORT WORTH
State: Texas
Address: Near FM157 and Trinity
Activities: Lap dance
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very proportionate with a little bit of belly. I'd say B cup tits and nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I've been there once. Had a nice waitress spend some time with me on a slow night. Sent her a thank-you note but never heard back. Can't figure out the best place to spend some quality time with a friendly girl there. Any thoughts or suggestions?
There really aren't any good places. The best you can hope for is one of the corners where line-of-sight is blocked from two directions.

I once got a brief FIA/Russian/HJ/BJ session in here, but it was years ago, the place was so packed that all the bodies provided some sight blockage of management, and the girl was fucking hammered and willing to do anything. Also, she got fired a few months later.
There was a time that place was a hotbed of nasty activities. When Logan “R.I.P.” was stil around you couldn’t go there and not get extras. Different times and managers now. Maybe when Burch decides to rotate managers things will be a little looser. We can only hope!
Is it non smoking now?

I used to go there but couldn't stand the cigarette smoke and could only spend not even 1 hour there.

Last time I went there, as soon as I walked in, a dancer came up to me and my buddies and said:

I really need some help. Can you do something for me?

My buddy said:

What's that?

She said:

I really need to sell 2 bottles of champagne.

I said:

You are not a waitress. Why do you need to sell 2 bottles of champagne? Go away!
Yeah. It’s non-smoking now.
I've had years and years of amazing times there with some hot dancers. I go there a lot less now because I can't smoke my cigars there anymore
Many great time tho
  • mb60
  • 08-16-2018, 06:10 PM
Still one of the easier clubs to get takeout at .
Ditto what Cellar said. Used to go there because I could smoke a stogie. Can’t anymore.

mb60, do tell. PM me if necessary,