Several of Kavanaugh's "Drinking Buddies" say ......"Vote No"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Ds5?li=BBnb7Kz

So NOW they decide to come forward. To the Main Stream Media.

Where have they been? Here is a hint as to why none bothered to come before the Senate Committee or the FBI.

"Under pain of Felony"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Ds5?li=BBnb7Kz

So NOW they decide to come forward. To the Main Stream Media.

Where have they been? Here is a hint as to why none bothered to come before the Senate Committee or the FBI.

"Under pain of Felony" Originally Posted by Jackie S
How would they know he forgot things while he was drinking. They don’t.
Former Kavanaugh Classmate Tells Reporters He's Certain Kavanaugh's Lying About Blacking Out ... But...

[A]fter a few questions from reporters, it became clear that Mr. Ludington's statement was completely hollow. Ludington admitted that he never witnessed Kavanaugh pass out from drinking:
Reporter: What did [Kavanaugh] specifically testify to that you believe is a lie?

Ludington: I have seen Brett drunk to the point he could easily be passed out.

Reporter: But you never saw him passed out?

Ludington: I’ve never seen him passed out, but I’ve seen him quite drunk.
(The Daily Wire)
So he did not pass out. Did he suppose to pass out as a prerequisite to molesting a girl? Some folks are desperate to cover up an unsuitable candidate. I did not recall seeing this kind of shit show on the first nomination. This is not simply a political tactic. The guy is a miscreant at best.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
in testimony

Kavanaugh was asked if he ever passed out or I think blacked out was the actual phrasing and he said, no

but he added I've fallen asleep after a night of drinking

so he was fully honest
in testimony

Kavanaugh was asked if he ever passed out or I think blacked out was the actual phrasing and he said, no

but he added I've fallen asleep after a night of drinking

so he was fully honest Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There is a significant difference between "blacking out" and falling a sleep / passing out. Only one person can determine if a person has "blacked out" and that's the person it happens to. Anyone who claims they know that a person has "blacked out" -- without confirmation from the person it happened to -- is lying. These so-called buddies of Kavanaugh's are lying when they claim Kavanaugh lied. Kavanaugh admitted he got drunk, and these so-called buddies cannot factually claim they know that it was more than that.
There is a significant difference between "blacking out" and falling a sleep / passing out. Only one person can determine if a person has "blacked out" and that's the person it happens to. Anyone who claims they know that a person has "blacked out" -- without confirmation from the person it happened to -- is lying. These so-called buddies of Kavanaugh's are lying when they claim Kavanaugh lied. Kavanaugh admitted he got drunk, and these so-called buddies cannot factually claim they know that it was more than that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
either lying or stupid

exactly
do you believe in drunks?
Yep I believe in drunks....
Yep I believe in drunks.... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You must believe in very old people too
I know what I know....

You must believe in very old people too Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
I know what I know.... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Not much like most Americans.
Not much like most Americans. Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
Careful............
Careful............ Originally Posted by winn dixie
in your case careless
do you believe in drunks? Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
Yes, Winston Churchill for one. Dean Martin was pretty cool too.