K-man will be voted in

because they feel sorry for what he had to go through in his confirmation hearing. He deserves the job after having his name and rep raked through the mud like that.
I have my fingers crossed that he makes it and I hope he remembers who his friends were through the years.

Long Live Justice Kavanaugh.
I have my fingers crossed that he makes it and I hope he remembers who his friends were through the years.

Long Live Justice Kavanaugh. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That is PRECISELY why he doesn’t deserve to be on the Court.

But as I’ve said all along, he’ll get rammed thru on a party line vote.

But as I’ve said all along, he’ll get rammed thru on a party line vote. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, it’s PRECISELY why he should be on the court. Because he’s immensely qulalified. And a bedrock of this country was upheld. Innocent until proved guilty. Fords allegations and testimony had more holes than Swiss cheese. As Susan Collins speech exposed it. It’s a HUGE win for Americans. We will have a SCOTUS that interprets the law according to the Constitution for at least a generation. As well as the lower courts.,The Dems exposed themselves for the micreants that they are. They will pay the price in November. This was their Waterloo, Alamo, Normandy. They lost. Thank God.
^^^ Methinks bam liked to spike the football in his playing days too.
nevermind
I have my fingers crossed that he makes it and I hope he remembers who his friends were through the years. Originally Posted by friendly fred

My fingers are staying crossed too.
because they feel sorry for what he had to go through in his confirmation hearing. He deserves the job after having his name and rep raked through the mud like that. Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
How about he is highly qualified.
^^^ Methinks bam liked to spike the football in his playing days too. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nah, if the Ref was around I flipped him the ball, if not, I just dropped it in the end zone. Let the other team look at it. They failed at keeping it out. That’s how I did it.
We will have a SCOTUS that interprets the law according to the Constitution for at least a generation. As well as the lower courts., oh yeah I forgot that's a issue for the Dim-retarts

But as I’ve said all along, he’ll get rammed thru on a party line vote. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You called it - congratulations.
wonderful another shit bag on the court that likes to abuse young girls he will fit in well with trumpy no they can work on taking away your young daughter rights good for you asshole GOP pieces of shit
K-man was confirmed. Somebody please give these snowflake dim-retards a box of Kleenex.
nope you what till jan when the new senate and congress take over
Kavanaugh was confirmed by a Republican controlled Senate. Amy Barrett will be confirmed by a Republican controlled Senate after Ginsberg starts her dirt nap.