Did Chucky Leak?

THE FBI PROBE HAS POINTED TO ANOTHER KEY PLAYER AND A LOT OF HIGH LEVEL COORDINATION IN THE ASSAULT ON JUDGE KAVANAUGH

Sen. Grassley has fired off another blistering letter to credible Christine Ford’s lawyers demanding evidence and communications. At the same time, ‘witness’ Leland Keyser says she was pressured to alter her statement, allegedly by the suspicious former FBI agent Monica McLean, the one Christine Ford allegedly helped prepare for a polygraph.

It is now looking like the leaker could have been someone tied to Chuck Schumer in a highly coordinated effort to take down Judge Kavanaugh.

Senator Grassley’s letter to Mrs. Ford’s attorneys asks for communications between the Ford, Ramirez and Swetnick teams. In addition, we have learned that Ford’s “beach friends” — which she was coyly vague in mentioning — is former FBI agent Monica McLean.

McLean was Preet Bharara’s spokesperson and Bharara worked closely with Schumer as his deputy in the judiciary.

McLean also sent texts pressuring Leland Keyser, a Ford non-witness witness, to alter her statement — to “clarify” it. McLean’s lawyer denied it but that might not be true.

Republican senators now believe it might have been Chuck Schumer who had a hand in leaking the letter.

Schumer said, before even speaking with Judge Kavanaugh, that he would “oppose him with everything I got”. He presented hysterical arguments without a basis in fact. Schumer thinks it’s extreme right to follow the Constitution. That could be why he said we should abandon due process and the presumption of innocence.

(The Sentinel)
Now lets see if Grassley and the others, have the BALLS needed to start charging these fakers!
I heard McConnell say tonight that losing is probably enough of a punishment to the dems...idiot! When a couple of elected officials have to resign, a couple of aides are arrested, and Soros is investigated under the RICO statute...and they lose maybe they will rethink this strategy.