Queen Bedroom Frame Brand New Still in Box

• Kieva
  • 02-20-2023, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone….. I’m selling this queen sized bedroom frame for $400 as the original price is $835
I’ll also deliver it to you as it’s still in the box.
If you’re interested in a photo of it please send me an email at kievakash@gmail.com

Hope you guys are great!
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2023, 08:18 PM
Eccie the new craigslist now?
$835 for a Queen size bed frame and she is asking $400.

Total BS.

No wonder these women are always broke, they can't manage money.

Just like some of the things they throw a lot of money away on: shoes and purses.

A $15 no name brand purse and a $20 no name brand pair of shoes will perform the same function they were intended for and last as long and maybe even longer than some Gucci bag or those over priced over hyped over rated shoes with the red soles with the long idiotic name no one can remember.

Same for bed frames. I also have a Queen size bed and been using the same bed frame for 20 years. The only thing I replace every few 6 years is the box spring and mattress.

But the bed frame is always the same one and it works fine and it never broke.

$55, exactly like this one.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Zinus-7-C...7?athbdg=L1600
  • Kieva
  • 02-23-2023, 07:44 AM
CG2014….
First of all the queen bed frame is from Nebraska Furniture and still in the box!
It’s brand new and I have the same exact model! It was shipped to me as a gift and I paid $835 taxes included for the same model….
So yes! I’m asking $400 plus will have it delivered!
You dudes here will hate on anything posted by us females ��
SMFH

Anyway….again, if anyone is interested please send me a PM with your email address and I’ll send you a photo of it.
Why not send it back for a full refund instead? (Insert excuse here), lol
Why not send it back for a full refund instead? (Insert excuse here), lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
If you read what she wrote genius it was a gift. If she sends it back the refund goes back to the gift giver not her. And I am assuming she can’t send hers back as she has had it awhile
If you read what she wrote genius it was a gift. If she sends it back the refund goes back to the gift giver not her. And I am assuming she can’t send hers back as she has had it awhile Originally Posted by txexetoo
I stand corrected fellow genius. I focused on where she said in post #4 “I paid $835 taxes included”. My bad

My apologies to Kieva
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2023, 04:33 PM
Nobody is hating OP, this is not the site or section to be peddling off any personal items. You're on a hooker site
So she is selling something that was given to her as a gift.

I am sure her gift givers are thrilled. You don't ever sell anything that was gifted to you. You can exchange it if it's not the right size, like a pair of shoes is too small or too big.

I don't see anything searching with keywords "Queen Size Bed Frame", priced from highest to lowest

https://www.nfm.com/bed-frames?sz=24&srule=HighestPrice
download an app called nextdoor. Place it there with pictures and it will sell pretty quick.
Have you tried Facebook Marketplace?
I'm just wondering if I make this transaction and get her to deliver a bed to my house, is there anything else available? Maybe testing of the bed?
For the price she is asking, a hands on demonstration by her needs to be included.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2023, 06:11 PM
Have you tried Facebook Marketplace? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Why waste time advertising to consumers looking to buy goods, better to post on a hooker board