I think I have I have Jungle Fever

I will always LUV THE LATINAS but dang lately the beautiful ebony providers have put it on me ,every time I see ebony providers posting I just have to check out there showcases .

IMHO the ebony providers have an almost taboo sensuality that I find hard to resist .I luv me some chocolate cupcakes .

Yeah I've seen Sexy Miss Hollywood ,Macie Madrid ,SymoneofHouston and Adorna Kisses and missed out on seeing Sanaa my fault for which I kick myself every time I see her post .

Yup I think I got jungle Fever

I do enjoy all women of different races it just seems I have preference for Latina and Ebony providers but I may be bringing a new provider to the ECCIE but she is neither AA or hispanic
You know what they say: "Once you go black, you never go back."
Lol! Hey I love latina women too, but shit....I love me some ebony azz! Yeah your pretty much screwed, once you go black there's no hell you going back.
Ebony providers are "taboo"? Ok Thomas Jefferson.
  • tcx
  • 06-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I am also Hispanic and love all women, but I really get into Ebony ladys.
It might have something to do with thats usually who I go after. I must say there are some other ladys here that I would like to see and also more Ebony providers
Ebony providers are "taboo"? Ok Thomas Jefferson. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Uhh...You know how that goes? Most of us have seen women of the same race most of our lives. "Hobbying" is a fantasy. You get to try something you've always wanted to. Something or someone different from the norm.

I don't interpret it as a rascist statement.
  • Trey
  • 06-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Ebony and latina are my favorites too. The only thing better is when both worlds come together and make a sexy mix. Still ain't had the Indian chick yet, need that to complete my trip in pussy from around the world.

carkido, don't you hate when you miss out? Luckily, I'm a kind and forgiving woman. LOL.
careful carkido might want to eat your wheaties and take your vitamins if your gonna see sensualsanaa
You know what they say: "Once you go black, you never go back." Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I just had Tarjay about a week ago, and I tell you what, you maybe right. I am usually a Caucasian type person- blonde hair (sometime red), blue eyes and other colors, C-cup person, but man, when I got a hold of Tarjay or maybe when she got a hold of me, I was very impressed with her activities. First time adventure with a black girl,and she just happens to be tall 5'9" (I'm shorter than her), beautiful, and sexy black lady.
You haven't gone "rock your world ebony" until you take the plung with Luxury Daphne.......ijs.
I KNOW I have jungle fever :-)
You haven't gone "rock your world ebony" until you take the plung with Luxury Daphne.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hmmm...Luxury Daphne heh? I may just have to check her out. Is she newbie friendly?
ooohhh yeah.....LD is perfect for you.....heh
ooohhh yeah.....LD is perfect for you.....heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm sold, will definitely have to check her out. I just checked her showcase and review, she seems like a very nice person, pretty, big boobs, and liberal in her activities. I will quote my favorite hangout place...What--urger, " just like you like 'em."