Who else loves nipple play?

OK i must admit something that really gets me going"nipple play". I mean it is a must for me. I may sound crazy but i almost love it more then a bj. If a provider im with doesnt do it right it can almost ruin the session for me. Just something about looking at a long tongue flicking at my nipples and drooling on them. So i was wondering who else loves this or am i the only freak into this
Ohhh YES!! I have such a nipple fetish and just love when a mans Cock is connected to his nipples.....YUM YUM YUM. Licking and sucking them while his Cock bounces to life.......
I always go for the nipples, and flick vigurously with my tongue. It gets that cock going for sure!
  • tcx
  • 06-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Your not alone bro I love it.

QUOTE=anakin;2821701]OK i must admit something that really gets me going"nipple play". I mean it is a must for me. I may sound crazy but i almost love it more then a bj. If a provider im with doesnt do it right it can almost ruin the session for me. Just something about looking at a long tongue flicking at my nipples and drooling on them. So i was wondering who else loves this or am i the only freak into this [/QUOTE]
Its pretty common. Most men have sensitive nipples. I like to tease it and flick it and suck on it with my mouth. Thats one of the first things I go for. And one a couple of times I have heard a guy say "not really into that".
Just watching the spit come of her tongue and land on my nipple and then watching her work that tongue. I love it but i dont like mine to be nibbled or twisted just flicked and sucked while get a good hj
ok 2 points I LOVE love nipples play mine are kinda big and perky it doesn't matter if it's fingers lips tounges or lite nibbles from teeth I react physically immediatly! Now I have noticed some guys crave a little mutual action in that area but in the past one guy told me uh...can u stop with the nipple thing it really does not do anything for me....so guys feel free to instuct dont be shy!
its better for me if the girl has a long tongue so i can watch it
I luv playing with guys nipples and girls. But some guys dont like it. But its a habbit. I luv squeezing, sucking and biting softly, it turns me on. Just reading this is turning me on. I gotta go suck some nip now. lol
  • tcx
  • 06-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Damn Me Likes ...you I need to def. meet you

I luv playing with guys nipples and girls. But some guys dont like it. But its a habbit. I luv squeezing, sucking and biting softly, it turns me on. Just reading this is turning me on. I gotta go suck some nip now. lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
I always go for the nipples, and flick vigurously with my tongue. It gets that cock going for sure! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amen to that - and if you bite hard, the better. I even don't mind if she breaks a little skin (not a lot), but I love to cross the line from pleasure to pain in the nipple department.
I always go for the nipples, and flick vigurously with my tongue. It gets that cock going for sure! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amen to that - and if you bite hard, the better. I even don't mind if she breaks a little skin (not a lot), but I love to cross the line from pleasure to pain in the nipple department.
What the double post?
i also love to watch it being done in the mirror with alot of dirty talk
I luv playing with guys nipples and girls. But some guys dont like it. But its a habbit. I luv squeezing, sucking and biting softly, it turns me on. Just reading this is turning me on. I gotta go suck some nip now. lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
+1