what would you do?

Thinking of putting back up my nba. I didn't think I would get so many haters and really I always made decent $$. I wanted to try it and I did and met some great aa men whom I would see again. But really I am not making more, and have only seen a few aa men anyways so not big difference. So I think I'm getting to much shit and it might be best to change back. I am a great provider and try to be honest, but really it was easier as nba. I gave it a shot, so I feel like I did the best thing. What would you do ladies? Keep taking shit or go back. Especially when I don't see any difference in business. I'm at a crossroads??
you do what you feel comfortable doing...DONT let anyone make that choice for you...people are going to talk shit regardless....you see who you want to you are grown.
Im going to love you no matter what your choice is...
Thinking of putting back up my nba. I didn't think I would get so many haters and really I always made decent $$. I wanted to try it and I did and met some great aa men whom I would see again. But really I am not making more, and have only seen a few aa men anyways so not big difference. So I think I'm getting to much shit and it might be best to change back. I am a great provider and try to be honest, but really it was easier as nba. I gave it a shot, so I feel like I did the best thing. What would you do ladies? Keep taking shit or go back. Especially when I don't see any difference in business. I'm at a crossroads?? Originally Posted by bustyamy
I just saw a provider who claimed to be NBA, when she met me she not only went through with the session, but spent time speaking to me for well over 2 hours after the conclusion of the session. Amy, I am not so certain that you have more than an apparent persecution complex about the whole getting crap for your former NBA policy. What you do with your body is your choice. As an AA male, I question your stated motive for the NBA policy in the first place (basically you think we're all of a mission to destroy your vagina). Make up your mind one way or the other and stick to it. If your motivation for not being AA was more $$$, then I would advise that you stay NBA. The notion is a bit insulting actually.
If I were you, I would change it back......ijs
It never was about $$$. It was about putting myself out there and treating people the way I wanted to be treated period. Hell I had my times with aa men in my personal life and never was racist. But was accused of being broke, racist and low. I'm a good person and provider and I am not sure yet what I will do. But it wasn't $$ or racist believe me. I was trying to open my world up. And it seems I failed. Or it feels that way anyways!
It is YOUR comfort that matters here, not anyone elses.
I don't understand how you failed, Amy, if you met some nice black gentlemen whom you would see again. Did you have a specific bad experience recently?

It is your right and your comfort level, but don't let others assert their narrow minds and misguided morals and push you into NOT seeing African American fellows (or ANY group, for that matter) for the wrong reason. Decide for yourself based on practicality. Perhaps you could just leave things as is and play it by ear on a case-by-case basis? Then you have the freedom of saying yes or "No, sorry, I'm booked," just like you would with anybody else you didn't want to entertain.

(I've never understood the NBA thing, but I've never had a bad experience with a black client, or an Asian, for that matter. Can't say the same about Caucasians, Hispanics, or Eastern Indians. Stuff happens in every color.)
  • Trey
  • 06-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Please put it back so I can stop reading this dumb shit! The reason you took shit is because you have to make a big deal out of everything. Thread for you taking it down like you fucking cured cancer or something. Getting into it on that last thread about why you changed. Now the overly fucking expected I'm gonna change back thread. You are one of the dumbest hoes on the board, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up! I'm god damn sorry but that shit had to fuckin be said! Hallelujah to the lord, and can I get an amen?
Amy, you being an NBA provider or not being an NBA provider isn’t about any extra money you may or may not earn, it’s about doing the right thing.

No one race of people should be excluded from your services strictly because they are black. You should keep seeing kind, respectful gentlemen of all races and keep providing them all with the equally great service they all deserve.

To go back to being an NBA provider because of what your “haters” say is the worst move you could make. Why let the people who disdain you the most, influence which direction you go in life?
Please put it back so I can stop reading this dumb shit! The reason you took shit is because you have to make a big deal out of everything. Thread for you taking it down like you fucking cured cancer or something. Getting into it on that last thread about why you changed. Now the overly fucking expected I'm gonna change back thread. You are one of the dumbest hoes on the board, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up! I'm god damn sorry but that shit had to fuckin be said! Hallelujah to the lord, and can I get an amen? Originally Posted by trey
AMEN.....though, I have to respectfully disagree with the part in blue.
Amy,

No one race of people should be excluded from your services strictly because they are black. You should keep seeing kind, respectful gentlemen of all races and keep providing them all with the equally great service they all deserve.

[/B] Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
this I agree with, who cares what people think or say or try to bully...just keep being a top notch provider and you will always succeed...and believe me I'm taking my own advice !!! Like I said I'm an equal opportunity CumSlut...
If you put it up you will get haters, if you take it down you will get haters. Like Trey said in American-French, stop posting this stuff. You are just asking for trouble. Especially when your reasons do not provide a compelling argument for or against such a policy. If you continue with this, you are going to find yourself in front of Quanell X lol
Heh...awesomeness...
[/B] Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Do people ever think anymore before making such a sweeping generalization? Or just blindly parrot the politically correct crap you have been fed? I don't eat at a certain restaurant chain that is very, very popular. Two mediocre experiences and one really bad one when I ate there in the past. I know that it was just bad luck having three bad experiences because everyone else fucking loves them. I hadd a couple of good meals there and am sure I could if I tried again, but I don't want to. I don't hate their establishment and curse every time I see them. I don't even bad mouth them to my friends. I just tell them I had a bad experience and prefer to eat elsewhwere. That's not prejudice against their restaurant; it is making choices based on my experience.

Aside from that, I have to agree it blows my mind that you thought posting this thread would yield a lovefest of helping you make a tough, personal decision. Have you been paying attention around here?
Quit talking about it Just see who you want to see and don't talk about it anymore. The more you talk about it, the more hypocritical you look.