Drastic change in libido

So I want to get any thoughts on this.

My libido has in the last 30 days returned to that of an 18 year old. As for me I am in my mid thirties, nothing has changed health wise for better or worse.

That said I am masturbating like a teenage boy, and horny as all hell all the time. The random erections from the teenage years have returned in force. My penis even looks a bit larger erect. I am not saying I am big, but big for me. I have hobbied for mant years so it is not the new idea of something new. Any thoughts? I am a bit perplexed as to what can cause such a change.
I would say you have reached your sexual peak as others in your sitation have stated http://forums.webmd.com/3/mens-sexua...es/forum/111/1 I think the standard sexual peak is 18-22 and I think that age should be higher myself. For me It was my mid 30's...google mens sexual peak for more info..........ijs
Who knows dude.....there could be a lot of factors involved....change in diet, sleep, exercise, medication.....I say don't debate it....just go with it and put it to good use....lol
lol I would say.....CUM and show it to me.................YUM!!!
  • romab
  • 06-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Ms A Always on the hunt! Now if we could just have her teach a class to so many of the others who might, if not to much bother for them, consider letting us throw money their way
Who knows dude.....there could be a lot of factors involved....change in diet, sleep, exercise, medication.....I say don't debate it....just go with it and put it to good use....lol Originally Posted by Russ38
Good advice, cum on over here and I'm sure I could handle what ever came my way ( pun intended ) I have been known to keep going and going like the energizer bunny..and I always up for a challenge
For many men, their libido keeps increasing even beyond what it was in their late teens and 20s into their 30s and 40s and beyond particularly when you look at all the hotttt gals who are begging you to cum and fuck them like Allison and Athena. I have found that libido increases with availability and access to very fuckable hottt women. Your cock is telling you that you need more
For many men, their libido keeps increasing even beyond what it was in their late teens and 20s into their 30s and 40s and beyond particularly when you look at all the hotttt gals who are begging you to cum and fuck them like Allison and Athena. I have found that libido increases with availability and access to very fuckable hottt women. Your cock is telling you that you need more Originally Posted by whitechocolate
You would know you sexy man...he'll yes I'll take care of that I'm always ready to take a hard cock...
My libido, sexual drive, and sexual peak all rose after seeing Ms Athena. So seeing the right provider can cause lots of things to go up and get stirred up...
I saw Ms. Athena recently, review coming. She's everything Cumalot says and More. Indescribable experience but undoubtedly worth it!!!
Some men produce enormous amounts of cum. The more cum you produce, the hornier you will feel as it is a signal that you need to be unloading it. If you are masturbating more, your cum load probably has increased. The best cure for a high sex drive where you have huge cum loads is to find a gal who can satisfy your needs and give you the strongest orgasms possible allowing you to shoot all that cum into her
Some men produce enormous amounts of cum. The more cum you produce, the hornier you will feel as it is a signal that you need to be unloading it. If you are masturbating more, your cum load probably has increased. The best cure for a high sex drive where you have huge cum loads is to find a gal who can satisfy your needs and give you the strongest orgasms possible allowing you to shoot all that cum into her Originally Posted by whitechocolate
So I want to get any thoughts on this.

My libido has in the last 30 days returned to that of an 18 year old. As for me I am in my mid thirties, nothing has changed health wise for better or worse.

I am a bit perplexed as to what can cause such a change. Originally Posted by Willywanker
I have no idea, but I would LOVE to know that myself. I am a bit older than you, and mine seems to be going the other way. And it is not ED.... the whole libido/want to/desire is almost nil anymore. Probably from lack of.... use it or lose it, they say, and I always seem to have an excuse: too busy mostly, but when the urge does hit, then it is "got to have 2 recent references" and the screening takes too long, and then I have meetings and stuff again by the time they do get done, and I can't meet up.... or the "urge is gone" again is generally what happens to me.

So, enjoy that spurt of youth again. If you figure out what caused it, please let the rest of us know. I'd love to have some. (I hear that watermelon may do that.... seriously); have you been eating a lot of watermelon lately? LOL
If you find out what causes this please let me know so I can get some of it . Of coure at 30 something it's barly broken in.
IMHO, I would enjoy it but I would also seek the advice and consultation of a medical doctor.

I am a survivor that would be dead except for seeking medical attention because of a change in what I would call normal. this is not to say that there is anything wrong with you but it could possibly be a symptom of something else. You never know.

Is there a doctor in the house?